Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Terry Jumped the Shark...

Guest LeVeL

Has Terry Jumped the Shark...  

1. 1. Has Terry Jumped the Shark...

Guest LeVeL

Shark%20Jump.JPG

Should we Blame Ass2Die4 for this? Should we blame Slammin Shaun for his SUV driving, Gas Pumping Rupublican ways ? Should we Blame Hezbollah ? Should we blame Bling, since he changed his Avatar from Stacey Kiebler to that Wrestler in WWE ?

What is the Cause for this ???

Guest mp3some

I think he may be a little jumpy for not being able to watch the film An Inconvenient Truth yet.... ;D

I'ts ok man, you'll see it sooner than later! :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

I don't get it??? I'm not as Liberal some of you think I'am. I'm in the middle with a lot of stuff. And with some issues I swing right....some I go left...I don't consider myself to be one or the other.

I may be un happy with the status quo but that doesn't mean that I have a Howard Dean desktop on my computer.

If I think that the Republicans are doing something wrong, I'll throw down the hammer on it. And if I feel the Democrats are doing something wrong I'll do the same..

I'm not just against Republican, I'm against bad politics...

And because Repbulcians are in power now they get most of the spot light, thus more stories about their fuck ups are blown up in the public eye...

Guest Seb

I don't get it??? I'm not as Liberal some of you think I'am. I'm in the middle with a lot of stuff. And with some issues I swing right....some I go left...I don't consider myself to be one or the other.

sure just like Shaun claims not be a Republican, would you two get a room already ;D

Guest slamminshaun

I may be un happy with the status quo but that doesn't mean that I have a Howard Dean desktop on my computer.

LOL...Man, I'd hope not...

Don't worry dude, somehow "Slammin' Shaun" is labeled a "republican, conservative, right-wing nut" even though he's pro-choice, pro-animals, pro-legalized drugs, anti-censorship, etc. So there you go Sebastian!! I'm saving that room for you. ;)

Guest Seb

LOL...Man' date=' I'd hope not...

Don't worry dude, somehow "Slammin' Shaun" is labeled a "republican, conservative, right-wing nut" even though he's pro-choice, pro-animals, pro-legalized drugs, anti-censorship, etc. So there you go Sebastian!! I'm saving that room for you. ;)

[/quote']

well I think you're giving Terry the wrong idea judging by his latest screen name :o

Guest LeVeL

I agree, I think Slamminshaun has gotten too Terry, his views now in days are more of a Republican/Conservative kind of View. If this keeps on, Terry will be driving an SUV just like Shaun is.

Guest slamminshaun

I agree' date=' I think Slamminshaun has gotten too Terry, his views now in days are more of a Republican/Conservative kind of View. If this keeps on, Terry will be driving an SUV just like Shaun is.

[/quote']

It's just a matter of time before you'll all be my children. Bwwahahahaha!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

LOL...Man' date=' I'd hope not...

[/quote']See that's interesting right there that you are Pro Choice. I'm Pro Life (with exception to cases of rape and incest). I'm against the legalization of drugs with exception to Marajuana. I support the science of Stem Cell reserach but I'm against embryonic stem cell research. I'm pro-environment and anit-war except in cases that I feel are absolutely necessary. I'm against the expansion of mass immigration also.

I think were people get the idea that I'm such a lefty is from my passion of being pro environment and pro animals.

Guest tres-b

As soon as you started "understanding" the way terrorists feel you hit the jump with your leather jacket on... ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

As soon as you started "understanding" the way terrorists feel you hit the jump with your leather jacket on... ;D

STFU and go listen to one of my mixes... :P

Guest Marina22

Sorry Terry but I voted yes :-* I met you at L&B and I like you but lately with all the war shit and all the name changes you are getting a little bit crazy like Gnarls Barkley. It's not about the right or the left it's just the overzealousness of your delivery. It's alright b/c the war stuff I know hits you hard since you are a parent so I understand your passion.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Sorry Terry but I voted yes :-* I met you at L&B and I like you but lately with all the war shit and all the name changes you are getting a little bit crazy like Gnarls Barkley. It's not about the right or the left it's just the overzealousness of your delivery. It's alright b/c the war stuff I know hits you hard since you are a parent so I understand your passion.

Yeah you could be right. Being a parent has really changed the way I see the world and what I think about certain issues. I definetly have a different stance on things than I did 2 years ago.

I could be over reacting in some instances but then again I've always been the kind of person who hates injustice and seeing things that are unjust have always hit me hard....

You should also know by my post history that posting about topics I feel have injustices in them is nothing new. Now with the recent atmosphere and tension the world is facing today, more and more indjustice is being brought out and exposed.

I go with the flow and the flow has been more rapid lately....