Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WoW... (Gamers)

Guest Gladius

Guest Gladius

anyone hear of or play World of Warcraft? with 6 million players worldwide there must be atleast one other!!!!! that checks these boards :'(

Guest ILLMATIC

I work for a computer gaming company. I hear about this game every day! I have one rule when it comes to MMO games. If I have to pay monthly for a game it's just not worth it.

FYI

I most likely will never play this game.

Guest coach

Neverwinter Nights, Pat. You too, Gladius. No monthly fee. Literally hundreds of totally different servers to choose. AND, the best part is, if you don't like anything you find, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN SERVER!!!

http://nwn.bioware.com/

NWN 2 is supposedly due out sometime this year (yeah, right), but NWN is only like $15-$20, so it is still quite worthy.

Guest jamu

NW Rocked!!! I love that game.

I agree anything that I have to play a monthly for will not get a dime from me.

Starcraft Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest durrtylexx

I just started playing God of War. Its not as badass as what you guys play but i LOVE it.

werd thats the last game that i played.

its a cool game.

my time and patience are now limited - no mare rpg games for me.

madden and fifa are the only games that i'll now play.

Guest Gladius

lol, yayyy i got a gamers thread goin. I am currently playing AOE III and Rise and Fall: Civilizations at war, both sick strategy command and conquer like games with online multiplayer compatability

Guest dahzel

my buddy plays WoW and it looks pretty cool. i'm not into role playing games but it seems interesting and mos def not easy. he plays w/ a couple of his buddies in brazil and they invite him into their worlds to play w/ them and vice-versa.

Guest coach

my buddy plays WoW and it looks pretty cool. i'm not into role playing games but it seems interesting and mos def not easy. he plays w/ a couple of his buddies in brazil and they invite him into their worlds to play w/ them and vice-versa.

Guest coach

NERD ALERT!

shouldn't you boys be climbing trees or playing football or something???

:P

I know where you live, dude! And it ain't far enough away to give you a good head start!

And don't make me whup out with the mountain biking call out!

Guest jamu

I am also an old Mechwarrior fanatic and I love Axis Allies.

I will own anyone with a Timberwolf in Mechwarrior.

8)

Guest ILLMATIC

Damn Pat thats SIK.

Guess what, i'm gonna be in the market for one in a month or so!! (About damn time, i know.) Its time to put Lappy to rest. :'(

It's about time!

Just playing. Well good luck!

Guest Gladius

yea it is addictive to the point of death in some cases in china, supposedly some guy was at an internet cafe so long that he starved to death, and laws had to be made to prevent it from happening again. But to a normal human being it is just very addictive, its easy to play for upwards to like 10+ hours a day lol, I had to quit a month ago due to GF and job issues. It is a fun game though, just don't plan on having a life if your gonna want to get good at it lol...