Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Descent Review

Bling

Guest dahzel

most movies that are like this are rated pg-13 and they try to test the boundries of that rating. hopefully it will be good because it's been a long ass time since there's been a good scary movie that isn't straight cheese for kiddies. it looks like it should be good. will mos def be waiting for some cj reviews before i go to see it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swirlundergrounder

no one seen it yet? seeing it tonite. i never see these kind of flicks so im guessing ill have nitemares for weeks. reviews say its extremely scary :-X

I will what you review says about it..Then do the exact opposite of what you say..

gory as fuck. it was kinda cheesy a bit. the story sucked and the monsters looked like giant "gollums" from LOTR all i could think of all movie is "MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

but it was very gory. i mean bad stuff like jutting bones out of kneecaps, getting intestines eaten as ur still alive, mountain climbing gear (those claw things) going thru someone's throat and then bleeding to death thru the gaping hole

stuf like that...... veryyyyyy brutal......

no score cuz i havent seen many scary movies so i would be a bad judge of rating these types of flicks..

heard hostel was better have to ck that out

all i know is i like blair witch better ;D

Guest Marina22

Forget all those and go straight to 'High Tension' might still be on the new release wall. It's a french film and it's dubbed too, but it's excellent. I don't usually watch "scary or horror" movies cause they are too fake and not scary enough but this one was worth it though gory too. I also abhor dubbed movies but this one was well done so you don't even know any better since reading would take away from the tension building.

• 4 months later...
Guest clubchicky

I am replying to this old topic because I thought the movie was sooooo awesome!!! I thought that it was the best horror movie of 2006!! All female cast...and the monsters were actually something that you would think you would find in a cave somewhere in the middle of nowhere!! I don't know...I guess I am weird but I enjoyed it...so much so I bought the movie haha