Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GHB QUESTION

jbravo

if you decide to try it again, continue doing it slowly. wait half hour to an hour before next dosage. don't ever think you are immune to ghb. before you know it you will drop. this drug needs respect from the ones doing it. i have seen many people drop including myself just be careful. one of my favorites drugs just haven't touched it in a while because of certain circumstances. be good be safe.

Respect the G! Most people who end up using (liking) G have been in your position at one time or another.

There is a fine line between not feeling anything/feeling/great/passing out.

When used responsibly it works wonders!

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

My friend had some, I had only tried it once before and didn't feel shit. So i figured I'd try it again.

He took 2 caps and I took 2. He's a lot bigger than I am and neither of us had eaten in a while.

He kept telling me how great I was gonna feel in just a little bit. Well, he sure was, and once again, I didn't feel a damn thing. Am I immune?? Has anybody else experienced this??

Thanks for the info/warnings.

Yeah I know about respecting the G. I've seen friends of mine go down enough times.

I never took anymore than the 2 caps b/c I was afraid of taking too much. Also, I didn't touch anything else, b/c I knew it was in me and didn't want to run into trouble mixing it with anything, so I stayed sober all night. - Just as well, my friends were a little banged up and I ended up driving home.