Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wednesday nights? Anything good these days?

Guest Justin Johnson

Guest Justin Johnson

A buddy of mine wants to go out this Wednesday with some friends...

I know there is a new resident at Blue (which I'm sure is good). Anything else?

Guest Major

Glass

Who plays?

It's Tommy Pooch's party. Full of aspiring models,hookers and other members of the upper-crust of Miami. The Dj spins anything from hip-hop,latin and commercial miami house.

Guest Devilicious

Actually it is a Capponi party and there is house in the main room and hip-hop in the side room. It's usually packed ;)

Guest Justin Johnson

Actually it is a Capponi party and there is house in the main room and hip-hop in the side room. It's usually packed ;)

Good house music or the same ten tracks that everybody else is playing? :P

Guest coach

Not everyone plays the same 10 tracks. I happen to know a few who don't!

Guest Devilicious

A Capponi party is not about the music, so no, don't expect it to be the most cutting edge sound. But for a Wednesday night it is what I recommend, especially for visitors, who are often impressed by the glamour and frequent celebrity sightings at Glass. It is without a doubt the see and be seen on the scene crowd, but along with that come the most beautiful women in Miami, hands down. When I went out on Wednesdays I would start out there and head to Blue after, since that place tends to fill up later in the night.

Guest spinderella7713

Glass

Who plays?

You wont be disappointed Justin...yes u djs seem to be a little picky about the music...but the musics cool (house in the main room)....the people make up for it...a true miami (caponi) party.

Guest shrek_inc

THe best place to go on a Wednesday by far is VOODOO lounge is pack with hot girls and great music by Cato K!!! girls drink and get in for free all night so for every guys theres like 3 girls

Guest spinderella7713

voodoo is really fun....if you have a table...other wise its shoulder to shoulder and realllllllllllllly commercial.

Guest shrek_inc

yes I agree but if ur with hot girls u dont care about being shoulder to shouldes...........also glass is cool buy is to serious for my taste if u want to dance ur danceo of a get drunk Voodo is the place....hey spinderella when are we going to hang out I havent got a shot with u in ages.......and where the fuck is diaga tell him I want to see him drunk again!!!!!!! 8)

Guest meta

Wednesday nights everyone has an open format night. But they all do play house thou. There is oxygen, mansion, voodoo, Automatic slims, and a few other places that i cant remember off the top of my head.

Guest spinderella7713

yes I agree but if ur with hot girls u dont care about being shoulder to shouldes...........also glass is cool buy is to serious for my taste if u want to dance ur danceo of a get drunk Voodo is the place....hey spinderella when are we going to hang out I havent got a shot with u in ages.......and where the fuck is diaga tell him I want to see him drunk again!!!!!!! 8)

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SPACE IS THE PLACE...LOL!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Wednesday nights everyone has an open format night. But they all do play house thou. There is oxygen, mansion, voodoo, Automatic slims, and a few other places that i cant remember off the top of my head.

He said HOUSE ;)

Guest meta

He said HOUSE ;)

Yeah i know but i don't know of a place on wednesday night that plays house all night. At least you will hear a little. Mike E simms plays some house at mansion, Dj ariel assult the same at oxygen, My boy cato at voodoo the same. All open format but you will hear house. I wish there was a place on wednesday that played house all night. ohh by the way how was danny T on sunday at mansion.

Guest shrek_inc

not really cato is playing house all night long at voodos main room. is a little commercial but it has a great vibe!

Guest Major

He said HOUSE ;)

I wish there was a place on wednesday that played house all night.

Blue has house all night on wednesdays. Last time i was there, the music was solid. I forgot the Dj's names, 2 guys from Argentina.

Guest dahzel

not really cato is playing house all night long at voodos main room. is a little commercial but it has a great vibe!

vodoo is alright but you also have to put up w/ all the cheesy ppl and their cheesy bumpin and grindin dancin. the girl bent over and the guy smackin her ass... you all know what i mean.