Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wednesday nights? Anything good these days?

Guest Justin Johnson

Guest meta

He said HOUSE ;)

I wish there was a place on wednesday that played house all night.

Blue has house all night on wednesdays. Last time i was there, the music was solid. I forgot the Dj's names, 2 guys from Argentina.

Ahh well know i know, but i am usually out at mansion on wed. nights. But i hopw you guys are able to make it out to amika on friday. I am playing house all night with juan e.

Guest Justin Johnson

Mansion

Snatch

Glass

Cant go wrong with any of thos parties.

Yes...and...no...

Depends on what you're looking for. All those places are fun. However...

I repeat myself, my friends are looking for house. Proper house. Not cheese-dick crap.

They will most likely end up at Blue.

Guest coach

Mansion

Snatch

Glass

Cant go wrong with any of thos parties.

Yes...and...no...

Depends on what you're looking for. All those places are fun. However...

I repeat myself, my friends are looking for house. Proper house. Not cheese-dick crap.

They will most likely end up at Blue.

Yo, give us a report on how it comes out.

Guest spinderella7713

YO!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot to mention Twist. Craig Demo is pretty damn good tonight....I love that place!!!

Guest Christopher Ellis

He said HOUSE ;)

Blue has house all night on wednesdays. Last time i was there, the music was solid. I forgot the Dj's names, 2 guys from Argentina.

Well, I'm from Boston, close though ;D

Guest Belgian Kat

not really cato is playing house all night long at voodos main room. is a little commercial but it has a great vibe!

Voodoo is great for Wednesday, especially with Kato K, starts getting good around 2am from what I remember.

Another option is Ivy Lounge in Aventura, ladies night on Wednesdays.. upscale, more intimate... depends on your taste...

Guest dancefloored

yes I agree but if ur with hot girls u dont care about being shoulder to shouldes...........also glass is cool buy is to serious for my taste if u want to dance ur danceo of a get drunk Voodo is the place....hey spinderella when are we going to hang out I havent got a shot with u in ages.......and where the fuck is diaga tell him I want to see him drunk again!!!!!!! 8)

shoulder shoulder? hmmmm well guess you'll have to go on a dancefloor rage and throw body parts! literally I did this once at Voodoo and I was awarded 5 square feet!

Guest Major

He said HOUSE ;)

Well, I'm from Boston, close though ;D

Chris, this was b4 u started your nite, the Dj is definitely from Argentina, he's also a bartender at Xtreme Cafe. Nice to have met you last nite!

Guest Christopher Ellis

That dj from argentina was Paul Drake. I used to spin with him but now he works at a couple of different bars.

Guest wasted24_7

Well I made an exception this past wednesday and headed over to voodoo... NEVER AGAIN

Terrible crowd, one of the ugliest and trashiest crowds that I've had the displeasure of being around.

Music was good though, cato K rips it ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Well I made an exception this past wednesday and headed over to voodoo... NEVER AGAIN

Terrible crowd, one of the ugliest and trashiest crowds that I've had the displeasure of being around.

Music was good though, cato K rips it ;D

heard it was horrible this past wednesday...

Guest spinderella7713

really??? a friend of mine goes like everyweek and said this Weds is the best time she has had yet!

Guest Cosmigonon

Mind you, a lot of people from Miami actually got to Voodoo on wednesdays, and it's very good, that why i said that this particular past wednesday heard it wasn't, but well, from almost any party you will hear people saying ti sucked and other saying it was off the hook...