Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Hurricane Football Fans

Guest sobe2004

Guest spacecadet

sid fucking sucks...you shouldve heard that guy calling ron and fez on XM202 begging for them to hook him up with a job over at XM. sorry ass jets fan.

You must not actually have listened to him, because he is a Giants fan.

w/e still a NY team...the few times ive tuned in to that show i couldnt stand him

he talked shit about the heat all season long

True, That why hes our good luck charm :P. But the show isnt that goodwith out OJ

Guest Devilicious

can't wait for this game!

GO NOLES!!!

ps-what's the deal with the chicks in bikinis, do they actually go to UM? Cos 90% of their fans don't and never did.

Guest Devilicious
ps-what's the deal with the chicks in bikinis, do they actually go to UM?

they go to FSU.

aaaaaah I see... not suprised ;)

Guest LeVeL

they actually go to UM? Cos 90% of their fans don't and never did.

This is so true. LOL

I really hope Drew Weatherford gets it together this year an doesn't make little mental mistakes like he had last year. And give Lorenzo Booker the ball more, put on the I-Formation, throw him the ball on the flat ect. Also cant forget about Fagg, just throw it up for him and the man will catch it.

Our offense should be better this year and hope fully the Defense can start playing like the old FSU defensives that didn't allow too many points to be put up on the board. Derek Nicholson hopefully can step up and become a starter replacing his brother A.J. Nicholson but the man is going to be Buster Davis the guy was overshadowed by Simms and Nicholson last year but this year he'll get to shine with some bone-crushing hits as the leader of that defense.

This year will be an interesting one.. Lets Go Noles!

Guest tres-b

You nole fans crack me up. When are you going to start calling for Bowden's head? He has been completely passed by in so many areas---recruiting, ability to regulate his players, having an offense...etc etc etc

Bobby Bowden is a joke. The FSU offense is awful. The fact that FSU alums arent doing everything in their power to get rid of BB is shocking.

Guest LeVeL

You nole fans crack me up. When are you going to start calling for Bowden's head? He has been completely passed by in so many areas---recruiting, ability to regulate his players, having an offense...etc etc etc

Bobby Bowden is a joke. The FSU offense is awful. The fact that FSU alums arent doing everything in their power to get rid of BB is shocking.

Why would we call for Bowdens Head ??? The guys hasn't had a losing season since the 80's, name one coach in College Football that has been around as long as Bowden has and has been more successfull.

Dude you need to get your shit straight, Bowdens football tactics are second to none and FSU is either #1 or in the top 10 in recruiting every year. People want to play for FSU because of Bobby and the Florida State Football Tradition.

Guest JMT

You nole fans crack me up. When are you going to start calling for Bowden's head? He has been completely passed by in so many areas---recruiting' date=' ability to regulate his players, having an offense...etc etc etc

[/quote']

Why would we call for Bowdens Head ??? The guys hasn't had a losing season since the 80's, name one coach in College Football that has been around as long as Bowden has and has been more successfull.

Dude you need to get your shit straight, Bowdens football tactics are second to none and FSU is either #1 or in the top 10 in recruiting every year. People want to play for FSU because of Bobby and the Florida State Football Tradition.

before you get worked up, he went to UF. you know how it goes...

Guest LeVeL

Ahhhh a Gator Hater...lol

Tres-b talk crap when you guys can atleast win your own Division.

Teams like LSU, Auburn, Tennesse and Alabama are a step ahead of you guys. Hopefully by ya'll having the #1 ranked recruiting class you can atleast make it to the SEC Championship game in a couple of years.

Guest vegasguy25

lol, fire Bowden. That's a good one.

Guest Devilicious

Cos 90% of their fans don't and never did.

So we can't be Hurricane fans cause some of us did not attend UM? :)

tehe... well you are free to pull for whomever you want; I am also a Tar Heels fan because I am from Chapel Hill NC, but it's more meaningful IMO when you've attended school somewhere. I would never pull against FSU for example, and am far more passionate about their games. I dunno, it just seems more valid when you went to the school.