Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WWIII...

Guest mp3some

Guest mp3some

...Is in the making. :-\

A lot of what has been happening, the issues examined and debated everywhere these days and the loose pieces of the puzzle come together on this film, imo.

It's about Jihad.

Its Culture, its Motives, Propaganda, Propagation.... etc.

Check it out for yourselves.

(If you have google video player download it and watch it carefully.)

This is no Joke.

Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West .

:-\ :-[ :-X

I know the tiltle for the thread may be a bit alarmist, but take a look at the video and judge for yourself. :-\

It made you click! :P

Guest mp3some

yeah, it did.

Now, watch the film and THEN fell free to come back to the thread and post something intelligent.

Thanks.

:)

i seriously believe you're right miguel.

the motivation is there, and that's all that's needed.

both sides kill whomever they can, and care none about doing so.

fuck "collateral damage" and whatnot. fuck justification of what is going on. both sides are evil.

all i know is what i would do if i were in that position. i would do my best to fix the problem without bloodshed, but no one is doing that. both sides think that complete annihilation is the only solution.

funny you label it as ww3....i honestly believe we are heading towards that.

Guest dahzel

i didn't watch the film yet so i can't comment on it but..... i really don't think this world is headed towards WWIII. i don't think there are enough militarily (is that even a word? ;D) strong countries that could be potential enemies that would provide an axis. there are many small countries and terrorist organizations that could cause a lot of problems but it wouldn't be a global horror as WWI & WWII were. now if china some how became an enemy of the US than we would have a major problem but w/ their booming economy they're well on their way to becoming a major superpower.

Guest mp3some

i didn't watch the film yet so i can't comment on it but..... i really don't think this world is headed towards WWIII. i don't think there are enough militarily (is that even a word? ;D) strong countries that could be potential enemies that would provide an axis. there are many small countries and terrorist organizations that could cause a lot of problems but it wouldn't be a global horror as WWI & WWII were. now if china some how became an enemy of the US than we would have a major problem but w/ their booming economy they're well on their way to becoming a major superpower.

It's another age. It's another kind of enemy.

It's a different kind of War.

There is no one front or a specific territory, but it definitely concerns and invloves the entire world and not just a worldpower vs an axis...

Seriously, tho. Watch the movie and see what you think.

Guest dahzel

There is no one front or a specific territory, but it definitely concerns and invloves the entire world and not just a worldpower vs an axis...

Seriously, tho. Watch the movie and see what you think.

i'll watch it tomorrow......

Guest Gladius

I love the quote by that stuttering woman in there,

"Our Political Correctness is going to come to our demise"

You have people not supporting our governments decision to wage war on a country supporting this bullshit, they would rather sit back and have it happen again.

You have people complaining that killing them isn't the anwser... watch the video and tell me there is another solution, these people are bred like animals to do nothing but kill as many westernized people as possible...

These people are training and learning how to kill americans in america, they are using our "freedom of speech" and democratic ways against us and they know they are doing it. I love the American flag burning in the middle of an American street.... That isn't against the law? awww come on thats bullshit....

Its pathetic how some people will take the "freedom of speech" bullshit so out of context. Its hard to explain how ridiculous some people can be, but yea our country needs to be more unified imo and realize that terrorism is a real threat and the only way to deal with it is to wipe them the fuck out using brute force. And to those carebears out there who want to whine and cry about killing innocent people, fuck collateral damage kill em.....

Do what is better for the greater good....

P.S If you could kill 1,000 bomb strapping suicide morons, but 50 innocent muslim women had to be executed as well what would you do?

I would do what is better for the greater good and kill them... but thats just me.

Guest trancepriest

You have people not supporting our governments decision to wage war on a country supporting this bullshit, they would rather sit back and have it happen again.

You have people complaining that killing them isn't the anwser... watch the video and tell me there is another solution, these people are bred like animals to do nothing but kill as many westernized people as possible...

These people are training and learning how to kill americans in america, they are using our "freedom of speech" and democratic ways against us and they know they are doing it. I love the American flag burning in the middle of an American street.... That isn't against the law? awww come on thats bullshit....

Its pathetic how some people will take the "freedom of speech" bullshit so out of context. Its hard to explain how ridiculous some people can be, but yea our country needs to be more unified imo and realize that terrorism is a real threat and the only way to deal with it is to wipe them the fuck out using brute force. And to those carebears out there who want to whine and cry about killing innocent people, fuck collateral damage kill em.....

P.S If you could kill 1,000 bomb strapping suicide morons, but 50 innocent muslim women had to be executed as well what would you do?

I would do what is better for the greater good and kill them... but thats just me.

Every point you made is just what a terrorist thinks. You think exactly like one. You are a radical christian terrorist.

1. "Our Political Correctness is going to come to our demise"

Jihadist: Acceptance of western culture will be our demise. Leaders that are bought out by the west must be killed.

2. These people are training and learning how to kill americans in america.

Jihadist: Americans and Jews are killing muslims in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine and Lebanon. They are also preparing for a war in Syria and Iran. A crusade is occuring against our values and religion.

3. These people are bred like animals to do nothing but kill as many westernized people as possible...

Jihadist: Infidels, Zionist, Crusaders.

4. And to those carebears out there who want to whine and cry about killing innocent people, fuck collateral damage kill em.....

Jihadist: The West is killing our children, so we are here to kill yours.

My way of dealing with terrorist is to kill them, their leaders, their clerics.... covertly and as surgically as possible. Kill their financial backers in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, etc. All this done covertly to prevent a backlash. To go about this we should train more Americans to learn arab languages. Build up our special forces community. Wage war on their media... wash them in our media to promote our values and culture. We can't go around killing 3 innocents for every terrorist we kill. This only creates more terrorist. We are waging a war on terror so what sense is their in creating more terrorist. Thats what we've done in Iraq and even Afghanistan. We have to fight more sophisticatedly.

As far as this thing about how muslims hate the west... the west hates muslims just the same. Many of you on here have proposed genocide in dealing with the arab problem... nuke em. I know back in 1992 I was going around jogging 5 miles shouting cadence about killing rag heads in the marine corps.... rag heads... not terrorist. Rape and pillage also.

Arabs singing reggae in that video... LOL.

Guest mp3some

Every point you made is just what a terrorist thinks. You think exactly like one. You are a radical christian terrorist.

1. "Our Political Correctness is going to come to our demise"

Jihadist: Acceptance of western culture will be our demise. Leaders that are bought out by the west must be killed.

2. These people are training and learning how to kill americans in america.

Jihadist: Americans and Jews are killing muslims in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine and Lebanon. They are also preparing for a war in Syria and Iran. A crusade is occuring against our values and religion.

3. These people are bred like animals to do nothing but kill as many westernized people as possible...

Jihadist: Infidels, Zionist, Crusaders.

4. And to those carebears out there who want to whine and cry about killing innocent people, fuck collateral damage kill em.....

Jihadist: The West is killing our children, so we are here to kill yours.

My way of dealing with terrorist is to kill them, their leaders, their clerics.... covertly and as surgically as possible. Kill their financial backers in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, etc. All this done covertly to prevent a backlash. To go about this we should train more Americans to learn arab languages. Build up our special forces community. Wage war on their media... wash them in our media to promote our values and culture. We can't go around killing 3 innocents for every terrorist we kill. This only creates more terrorist. We are waging a war on terror so what sense is their in creating more terrorist. Thats what we've done in Iraq and even Afghanistan.

I agree.

And This is exactly what makes it so complicated.

Would we have time to train all this covert operatives, intelligence forces, etc?? We cant 'kill' financial backers in every country that has muslims....... the wolrd is such that these financial backers are also contributing to some special interest somewhere else as well.

One thing is for sure. This people are bred for martyrdom and there is nothing else they look forward to the most than dieing and killing for their cause.

2 and 3 yr old kids already programmed to hate.

That shit is just Wrong.

And I think its highly unlikely that they can be taught the advantages of living as opposed to dieing, an education, understanding and contributing to the world community with goods, services, technology, etc.

When your preacher tells you everyday that your purpose and that of all your people is to die for your cause, bring absolute hell to everyone who is not like you, then you have a serious threat to the rest of the world.

You can argue the views from the other side as similar in nature, but what is the greater good, and which one has the support of the rest of the planet???

This shit is fucked uuup yo!

:-X

Guest trancepriest

I agree.

And This is exactly what makes it so complicated.

Would we have time to train all this covert operatives, intelligence forces, etc?? We cant 'kill' financial backers in every country that has muslims....... the wolrd is such that these financial backers are also contributing to some special interest somewhere else as well.

One thing is for sure. This people are bred for martyrdom and there is nothing else they look forward to the most than dieing and killing for their cause.

2 and 3 yr old kids already programmed to hate.

That shit is just Wrong.

And I think its highly unlikely that they can be taught the advantages of living as opposed to dieing, an education, understanding and contributing to the world community with goods, services, technology, etc.

When your preacher tells you everyday that your purpose and that of all your people is to die for your cause, bring absolute hell to everyone who is not like you, then you have a serious threat to the rest of the world.

You can argue the views from the other side as similar in nature, but what is the greater good, and which one has the support of the rest of the planet???

This shit is fucked uuup yo!

:-X

Hell yes we have the time.. this war will go on for decades. Especially if we use conventional tactics. Another thing is that our money is being used against us. The oil money comes right back at us and is being spent on shedding our blood. Oil for blood. Thousands of Americans have paid in blood so far for oil.

Are they human beings? Do you think muslim suicide bombers always existed? Its a recent innovation.

Guest obby

That is exactly what our commander and chief has been "trying" to tell us since 9-11 but some seem not to accept this due to their hatred towards him. Just because we have an ocean separating us from them does not mean we are not vulnerable. 9-11 proved that.

Guest trancepriest

That is exactly what our commander and chief has been "trying" to tell us since 9-11 but some seem not to accept this due to their hatred towards him. Just because we have an ocean separating us from them does not mean we are not vulnerable. 9-11 proved that.

Is Iraq them? What exactly is them?

Guest swirlundergrounder

History will look back and say WWIII already had begun by now....

I would almost agree. There are battles being fought in several areas of the world (in Isreal/Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan.

) and it's only a matter of time before they merge into becoming one big conflict.

Sure muslim/Islam extrmemists hate us but there is also growing divide between Sunni and Shia Muslims also which will further fuel the conflict.

It's also only a matter of time before other Arab nations such as Eygpt get drawn into the conflict.

Don't forget our North Korean buddies who may take advantage of the turmoil in the Middle East and launch and attack on South Korea in attempts to re-unify the Korean Penninsula.

Guest trancepriest

I would almost agree. There are battles being fought in several areas of the world and it's only a matter of time before they merge into becoming on big conflict in Isreal/Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan.

Sure muslim/Islam extrmemists hate us but there is also growing divide between Sunni and Shia muslims also which will further fuel the conflict.

It's also only a matter of time before other Arab nations such as Eygpt get drawn into the conflict also.

Don't forget our North Korean buddies who may take advantage of the turmoil in the Middle East and launch and attack on South Korea in attempts to re-unify the Korean Penninsula.

Heck Venezulea and Mexico may attack us to with their suicide bombers and the french canadians too wielding mayonnaise.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I would almost agree. There are battles being fought in several areas of the world and it's only a matter of time before they merge into becoming on big conflict in Isreal/Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan.

Sure muslim/Islam extrmemists hate us but there is also growing divide between Sunni and Shia muslims also which will further fuel the conflict.

It's also only a matter of time before other Arab nations such as Eygpt get drawn into the conflict also.

french canadians too wielding mayonnaise.

You mean Grey Poupon??

Guest trancepriest

You mean Grey Poupon??

Yeah... and don't forget the cubans too... soon they'll be attacking us. Its all over for the protestant white man. Infidels everywhere. While ya'll fight it out for world domination. I'll be in the hills of Jamaica... in a zinc hut... over looking the beach, solar power array on top of my hut... my quad, mac book pro monitoring the slaughter. I'll come back after the fight is over to reap the benefits though. In the meantime I'll raise chickens, goats and ganja trees. Fuck a world war. I may even start a hippie commune for good looking girls.

Guest pod

You'd need a big ass array to power all your stuff.

Make sure your hippie commune has showers and such. Those girls won't look so hot after two weeks of no sanitation.

Guest LeVeL

You mean Grey Poupon??

Yeah... and don't forget the cubans too... soon they'll be attacking us. Its all over for the protestant white man. Infidels everywhere. While ya'll fight it out for world domination. I'll be in the hills of Jamaica... in a zinc hut... over looking the beach, solar power array on top of my hut... my quad, mac book pro monitoring the slaughter. I'll come back after the fight is over to reap the benefits though. In the meantime I'll raise chickens, goats and ganja trees. Fuck a world war. I may even start a hippie commune for good looking girls.

Dude if there is a World War, countries like Jamaica will definetely feel the effects more than anything, Jamaica's economy is &5% tourism and the other 25% is that Jamaican Weed.

Your Country will be in ruins.

Guest trancepriest

Make sure your hippie commune has showers and such. Those girls won't look so hot after two weeks of no sanitation.

Come on dude... the shower system will consist of a big drum of rain water or a local stream... just like when I was growing up as a country boy in Saint Mary. As far as the array I guess your right.. those fuckers will want to use my computers for porn and such. They may have to pedal a foot driven generator to get their porn.

Dude if there is a World War, countries like Jamaica will definetely feel the effects more than anything, Jamaica's economy is &5% tourism and the other 25% is that Jamaican Weed.

Your Country will be in ruins.

I won't need an economy. I'll grow herb, food and raise chickens and goats. My family has lots of land in Jamaica. Its getting use to manual labor that will be a bitch. Imagine washing clothes by hand... holy fuck... I haven't done that in 20 years. Of course I won't have as much clothes as I do now. I figure if I stock up on toothpaste I'll be alright for a few decades... that means lots of toothpaste of course... o' and a good stock of toothbrush. No point in having good toothpaste with bad toothbrushes.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Neither will us guys so it's all relative...

Guest trancepriest

Neither will us guys so it's all relative...

Trust me some of you will want to come to my commune. I wouldn't be surprised if Slammin Shaun and JMT started begging me. Of course the answer will be hell no... I couldn't stand the republican banter and I bet you they would have something against the herb.