Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Very strange....

Guest rhythmburn

Guest swirlundergrounder

DUDE!

I did my calculations and picked my number. Then I went to the page and navigated to the symbol window really fast. Then I found my symbol that corresonded to the number and I went to the other side of my computer away from the screen until I heard the laughing. Then I went back to look AND IT WAS THE SYMBOL I CHOSE!!

FUCKED UP MAN!!!

I wished you never posted this shit...LOL

Guest Spankmeister

===SPOILER ALERT===

here is how it works....if you take any two digit number, add the digits together and then subtract from the original, you get a set of numbers...ie, 67-(6+7)=54 ... 69-(6+9)=54 ....70-(7+0)=63....71-(7+1)=63...72-(7+2)=63...it is by 9's...

Every time the page loads, the symbols are changed, and for every one of the possitilities (9, 18, 27) that symbol is the same, but it changes every time you load the page...

It is pretty cool though

Guest trancepriest

===SPOILER ALERT===

here is how it works....if you take any two digit number, add the digits together and then subtract from the original, you get a set of numbers...ie, 67-(6+7)=54 ... 69-(6+9)=54 ....70-(7+0)=63....71-(7+1)=63...72-(7+2)=63...it is by 9's...

Every time the page loads, the symbols are changed, and for every one of the possitilities (9, 18, 27) that symbol is the same, but it changes every time you load the page...

It is pretty cool though

Thanks.

Guest swirlundergrounder

===SPOILER ALERT===

It is pretty cool though

That still doesn't make any sense. You are saying that the numbers that are all divisible by 9 have the same symbol. what about the numbers that are divisible by an even number?

There are more than 2 symbols on the page to choose from.

And you don't input the number you picked anywhere on the page.

Guest JMT

===SPOILER ALERT===

It is pretty cool though

i still cant get it to load, but i know what it is now after seeing your breakdown. i got this a about a year ago and i figured it out after a while.

Guest swirlundergrounder

===SPOILER ALERT===

It is pretty cool though

So I tested your theory another way. I just picked the same number every time and did it 7 times. 4 of the 7 times the symbol changed but it matched the number I picked.

Now 3 times in a row the symbol stayed the same and it still got my number.

I picked 9.

Guest Spankmeister

===SPOILER ALERT===

It is pretty cool though

So I tested your theory another way. I just picked the same number every time and did it 7 times. 4 of the 7 times the symbol changed but it matched the number I picked.

Now 3 times in a row the symbol stayed the same and it still got my number.

I picked 9.

Open it up and pick 3 different numbers....here you go...pick these:

45-(4+5)=36

83-(8+3)=72

55-(5+5)=45

All those numbers will have the same symbol...

The thing is though...that all the 40's will end up being 36...try it out...so every number divisible by 9 will have the same symbol...

When you reload the page, the symbol for all these might change, or it may stay the same...but out of the 100 numbers, there is only 10 possible numbers that it could be...all the multiples of 9...and every multiple of 9 will have the same symbol.