Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get Ready!!! This Sunday!!!

Guest sobe2004

Guest Belgian Kat

Welcome to Miami.... The land of the Hurricanes.. >:(

And hotties!

So.... I just noticed the Wet Willies put up new storm shutters... Just sayin...

Yeah that means we are getting drunk indoors... Call a Cab anyone?

The last time I drank Call A Cab with a cousin-in-law of mine, he ended up being arresting in Wet Willies, there's a reason why they call it "Call a Cab"!... for real...

Guest Belgian Kat

It'll be a 1 if anything. Nothing we haven't been through before.

Yeah that what they said with Katrina and look at what happened. I was in the eye of the storm and hugh trees came down in my yard. my aluminum roof, well that ended up in another zip code that that roof servived andrew.

Last year when we had a "1", I got $6,000 worth of damage on my 1 month new car!!! I hate to see what a bigger ones brings, and I was here for Andrew... but it's only a car!

Guest Belgian Kat

It'll be a 1 if anything. Nothing we haven't been through before.

Yeah that what they said with Katrina and look at what happened. I was in the eye of the storm and hugh trees came down in my yard. my aluminum roof, well that ended up in another zip code that that roof servived andrew.

Stupid me, I decided to ride it out on 192nd and Collins Avenue on the 15th floor facing the ocean, need I say more....? and then the power went out, going up 15 floors is not fun...I should have stayed home, a walking distance away and we only lost power very momentarily, the place was a mess though, anybody seen the intracoastal around 7 am that morning?! It looked like a wild ocean!