Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ Spinoff?!

CrzyC1414779017

Guest LeVeL

The last winner won cause he is buddies with all the judges lmao . you guys know its true, anyway go on.

LOL...so true. Anyone who was on cooljunkie then knew this was coming.

Guest Adikt

JuanE won.....end of story....!!!

;D

What happened? We didnt have one last year and now I havent heard anything about it again this year?! Is it no longer a tradition?

Guest pod

The last winner won cause he is buddy with all the judges lmao . you guys know its true, anyway go on.

I'd love for you to back that up with concrete evidence. Friends of friends, and "Oh I heard..." doesn't count.

I'll accept notarized documentation, photos, videos, audio recordings, or the sworn testimony of a local, state, or federal law enforcement officer.

We're doing it this year, but we're waiting for 'season' to commence the process. Now that we've got more resources, we can afford to do that.

Guest Adam Singer

eh everyone takes it too seriously anyway, its supposed to just be some fun events...getting to play space is prize enough for finalists, it has to be a somewhat subjective decision who is number 1, but that's due to the nature of a competition involving an art form...

i say chill and be happy CJ even does something to let some artists have a chance to play some venues that otherwise would never book them - it's a pretty damn cool service that they dont even really *have* to do

Guest lyrik

eh everyone takes it too seriously anyway, its supposed to just be some fun events...getting to play space is prize enough for finalists, it has to be a somewhat subjective decision who is number 1, but that's due to the nature of a competition involving an art form...

i say chill and be happy CJ even does something to let some artists have a chance to play some venues that otherwise would never book them - it's a pretty damn cool service that they dont even really *have* to do

BUT I WANT A GOLDEN GOOSE!

Guest Adam Singer

BUT I WANT A GOLDEN GOOSE!

they're only giving out bronze platipi :D

Guest lyrik

will ableton be allowed this year due to its popularity? :)

No...only Appleton...contestants must do a shooter of it every time they switch tracks....that is the real way to cut heads in the spin off.

Guest DJFC23

The last winner won cause he is buddy with all the judges lmao . you guys know its true, anyway go on.

I'd love for you to back that up with concrete evidence. Friends of friends, and "Oh I heard..." doesn't count.

I'll accept notarized documentation, photos, videos, audio recordings, or the sworn testimony of a local, state, or federal law enforcement officer.

We're doing it this year, but we're waiting for 'season' to commence the process. Now that we've got more resources, we can afford to do that.

Lol

Guest coach

will ableton be allowed this year due to its popularity? :)

No...only Appleton...contestants must do a shooter of it every time they switch tracks....that is the real way to cut heads in the spin off.

Now THAT would be a real DJ contest!