Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris / Sanchez question...

Guest malbicho

Guest malbicho

anyone know if Boris is scheduled to play afterhours as well? It would be sick to see Roger and Boris tag team on the patio 8)

Guest malbicho

I've actually had the chance to catch him a few times in NYC and here as well during conference, and the man has never disapointed. He's sound is not for everyone I guess...It would be interesting to see how the crowd would react to him in the

terrace though :)

I've actually had the chance to catch him a few times in NYC and here as well during conference, and the man has never disapointed. He's sound is not for everyone I guess...It would be interesting to see how the crowd would react to him in the

I've heard him at Surf Club and i wasnt impressed. Music had no direction just had that constant bass that all the crackheads there were loving.

Note to self: Don't go to Surf Club in NJ at 7:30pm on a sunday when JP was at Pacha the night before. Those guidos just dont know when to stop man, puts the miami crackheads to shame.

Guest Devilicious

I've heard him at Surf Club and i wasnt impressed. Music had no direction just had that constant bass that all the crackheads there were loving.

This is what I thought when I heard him at the Shelborne during WMC... repetitive banging for 9 hours straight, I could have fallen asleep if I wasn't slammed

Guest r3nz0

I wouldn't go see Boris if all the Gervaittes were lined up in one line to suck me up if I did.

Nah, that's probably a lie. But I'd sure as shit regret it later. Nah, I'm probably lying again.

Guest pod

VC as well. ;D

So I guess this coming weekend I can behave like a jackass and pretend that "everything's better in the city" and that the universe revolves around me?

VC as well. ;D

So I guess this coming weekend I can behave like a jackass and pretend that "everything's better in the city" and that the universe revolves around me?

haha - nyc house ownz wsup my guido brahs! fierce weekend!

this hurricane killed my beach tanning session now all i got left is my fake ass tanning bed nyc style brah u know how we be!

im out - holla!