Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok..so i got a question...

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

looking to get a suite for my bday (sept 23) and was looking at either the bentley (by nikkis) or the marlin (a little higher up)...any advice would be nice...also if you guys know of any other hotels that are really nice that have big suites and are under the 10 block (dont wanna be higher than that),plz let me know.....any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Guest RzO

looking to get a suite for my bday (sept 23) and was looking at either the bentley (by nikkis) or the marlin (a little higher up)...any advice would be nice...also if you guys know of any other hotels that are really nice that have big suites and are under the 10 block (dont wanna be higher than that),plz let me know.....any help would be greatly appreciated!!

crazy, both mine and my gf, kelly's are on SEP 23! lol...so we will have tables @ space mainroom and terrace and will be down there the whole weekend, i'm thinkin about getting a room at the intercontitnental but may stay on the beach i find a better place...so diego it will be a crazy time with u having the same b-day!!! 8)

Guest ddg

crazy, both mine and my gf, kelly's are on SEP 23! lol...so we will have tables @ space mainroom and terrace and will be down there the whole weekend, i'm thinkin about getting a room at the intercontitnental but may stay on the beach i find a better place...so diego it will be a crazy time with u having the same b-day!!! 8)

holy shit kid...thats insane..3 bdays....im sure i will be seeing you guys at space......im more than likely gonna get a suite at the bentley...its around 280..and its right next to nikkis....let me know where you guys stay so we can all meet up

Guest RzO

holy shit kid...thats insane..3 bdays....im sure i will be seeing you guys at space......im more than likely gonna get a suite at the bentley...its around 280..and its right next to nikkis....let me know where you guys stay so we can all meet up

done!, and check ur pm's kid, 280 @ the bentley sounds nice, i will look into it i love th eintercontinental and its right by space, prolyy coem down to mia sat noon and nikii till whatever time i need to get back to the hotel fo rchange/dinner, then off to my home outside of wpb, Space...already talked with a few peeps about the nite and it will be grand to say the least...btu yah well have to be in touch for the final plans when we have our rooms and shit, fuck maybe we shoudl just get a penthouse somewhere lol!

Guest RzO

I'm Sept 24th...man' date=' fuckin' trippy dude!

[/quote']

looks like u fall into the mayhem, our bdays will be all nite at space and urs will be all morning!

Guest ddg

done!, and check ur pm's kid, 280 @ the bentley sounds nice, i will look into it i love th eintercontinental and its right by space, prolyy coem down to mia sat noon and nikii till whatever time i need to get back to the hotel fo rchange/dinner, then off to my home outside of wpb, Space...already talked with a few peeps about the nite and it will be grand to say the least...btu yah well have to be in touch for the final plans when we have our rooms and shit, fuck maybe we shoudl just get a penthouse somewhere lol!

keep me posted on the room situation and i'll let you know too...this bday just got a hell of a lot more interesting.. 8)

Guest RzO

this bday just got a hell of a lot more interesting.. 8)

lol...i just wrote those exact words in my reply to ur pm...libra ftw

Guest r3nz0

I don't know about any suites, but I better get invited to this shindig or I will fuck you up, Dieguito. I keed, son. No, I mean it. I'll fuck you up, homey. Nah...you my boy, dude. I would never do that.

No, seriously, Diego...I'll fuck you up.

:-*

Guest ddg

I don't know about any suites, but I better get invited to this shindig or I will fuck you up, Dieguito. I keed, son. No, I mean it. I'll fuck you up, homey. Nah...you my boy, dude. I would never do that.

No, seriously, Diego...I'll fuck you up.

:-*

you know it kid ;)...i would never want to piss you off... :P

Guest Devilicious

DiegoFest!!! :o :o

its on that weekend kid 8)

and Tal, who you calling a freak....little mrs. i slap ass cuz its healthy ;)

lmao... takes one to know one I suppose ;)

BTW, the ass-slapping thing is all Rolly's fault, I blame him for starting that trend entirely!