Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BRICKS Friday night (hell Naw) >>>>> SPACE AFTERHOURS

Guest meta

Guest Willie Morales

How soft is the toilet paper???? I'll take soft TP over 200K lights any day... well and good tunes... I've always liked that space even though seems till now was hard to keep going... I wish guys all the luck in the world...

Toilet paper softness is of no concern to me. I can't crap in a public bathroom. However, at home it's strictly Charmin for me!

I've thanked God Many a time for the simple reason that with all the time I have spent in clubs I never had to take a dump in one.... that's one streak (no pun intended) I hope to keep going... lol

Guest meta

How soft is the toilet paper???? I'll take soft TP over 200K lights any day... well and good tunes... I've always liked that space even though seems till now was hard to keep going... I wish guys all the luck in the world...

Toilet paper softness is of no concern to me. I can't crap in a public bathroom. However, at home it's strictly Charmin for me!

I've thanked God Many a time for the simple reason that with all the time I have spent in clubs I never had to take a dump in one.... that's one streak (no pun intended) I hope to keep going... lol

Yeah tell me about it. That would be god awfall....

Guest Philip

I see this place is going to be turning into La Covacha...

is that necessarily a bad thing?? i dont see how .. LA COVACHA is one of the most successful venues in Miami and got some of the hottest women....

true enough. some of the hottest latin women anyway. not to many gringas setting foot in the place

Guest meta

is that necessarily a bad thing?? i dont see how .. LA COVACHA is one of the most successful venues in Miami and got some of the hottest women....

true enough. some of the hottest latin women anyway. not to many gringas setting foot in the place

Yeah just one problem with that

CubanBoatTaxi2.jpg

Guest Xtreme11

Hi all,

well i was this friday that just passed, and Joseph Anthony was tearing it up with his grooving house vibes that he brings to Nikki beach every Saturday. Bricks did a great job booking him for the rooftop and I hope they are smart enough to keep him there.

Cheers!

Guest Seb

Hi all,

well i was this friday that just passed, and Joseph Anthony was tearing it up with his grooving house vibes that he brings to Nikki beach every Saturday. Bricks did a great job booking him for the rooftop and I hope they are smart enough to keep him there.

Cheers!

Joseph is the man ;D

Guest gotdrums13

Hi all,

Cheers!

Joseph is the man ;D

indeed he is. what a difference from the radiate dudes that where playing there before. bricks need to make drastic changes music-wise in the main room though.

Meta Joseph Anthony is way better than you, don't be bitter >:( that's life! Be a man!!

Dude youre getting a little rediculous here.

Consider this my friend: Not too long ago, a friend of mine who was promoting for a very large club was talking smack about one of the club's former DJs. I explained to him the error of his ways because of a few reasons. When you promote for a club you are a its representative. As such, you have an image to uphold, one of yourself AND the club. Any mudslinging is only going to cast a bad light on you and the club you work for. Also, in this town of everchanging residents whats to say that the DJ you are talking about might not end up working there? And guess what....you have to represent him.

Its not about YOUR taste in music, you just promote. Get people to go. And by talking shit and being juvenile, you are more than likely driving people away that might otherwise go.

Who wants to go to a club that the promoter publicly trashes DJs? The club must be full of people like that.

Think about it.

CubanBoatTaxi2.jpg

And by the way, i somewhat take offense to this. I've gone to La Covacha and had a great time. The crowd is predominately latin/spanish speaking, but its also not a dump full of refujiados.

Guest lulamishka

Meta Joseph Anthony is way better than you, don't be bitter >:( that's life! Be a man!!

Consider this my friend: Not too long ago, a friend of mine who was promoting for a very large club was talking smack about one of the club's former DJs. I explained to him the error of his ways because of a few reasons. When you promote for a club you are a its representative. As such, you have an image to uphold, one of yourself AND the club. Any mudslinging is only going to cast a bad light on you and the club you work for. Also, in this town of everchanging residents whats to say that the DJ you are talking about might not end up working there? And guess what....you have to represent him.

Its not about YOUR taste in music, you just promote. Get people to go. And by talking shit and being juvenile, you are more than likely driving people away that might otherwise go.

Who wants to go to a club that the promoter publicly trashes DJs? The club must be full of people like that.

Think about it.

+1

Guest meta

CubanBoatTaxi2.jpg

And by the way, i somewhat take offense to this. I've gone to La Covacha and had a great time. The crowd is predominately latin/spanish speaking, but its also not a dump full of refujiados.

Sorry just making fun of my own kind.

Guest ThePromoter

Think about it.

You are right! but I'm just responding to a person who was attacking me, I'm not offending anybody else in here. My boss already told me to stop posting in here. So for all of you I wish you nothing but the best! Que Viva Miami!!! ;D

Guest lulamishka

Think about it.

You are right! but I'm just responding to a person who was attacking me, I'm not offending anybody else in here. My boss already told me to stop posting in here. So for all of you I wish you nothing but the best! Que Viva Miami!!! ;D

Maybe you should read what she said a few more times, because i don't think you really understand. Just because you are responding "only" to the person who was attacking you doesn't mean that you're not negatively effecting someone else (i.e. potential & current customers, Bricks, etc).

YOU are representative of your place of employment, the place you promote. By your promoting Bricks on CoolJunkie, YOU are representing them. And from the way you've represented yourself, your boss did themselves AND you a favor by telling you to stop posting.

Now go read ~Oni~'s post a few more times.

Guest coach

Also, do not think by singling one person out, no one else is going to take offense. I am sure this person has friends on here. I am sure his or her friends will take offense, as well.

If you have a private beef with one person and do not want the bad vibes to get all over the place, take to PMs.

Guest lyrik

Let's ask the real question...

WHO CARES? ;D

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!

In 8 months it will be some other place doing the same...maybe in the same spot once this one folds up.