Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victor Calderone! Sat night Review, Pix & Now Videos posted sick!!!

all4tribal1414779019

First off 2 thumbs up to Twilo - Wow! :o :o :o

Very impressed with this place from the organized line, to the entrance waiting area, to the lounge with chairs n booths to sit, now the main room is gigantic! Being 6'5 is hard to be in a main room like most clubs in sobe where its all low ceilings! This place is just pure sickness! The ceilings are about 50 ft high or so and the length of the main room is just gigantic.

Victor Calderone had me and everyone i was with dancing all night long, non stop. The guy is just ridiculous! Can't name any songs right now, recovering as we speak. Im sure other's can name a few of his songs played last night.

Yes it was gay night, me and rob(goodlife) went along w/ a few friends, met josh(cosmi), mr miami(eric), paul(dancefloor), and a few other peeps. At first it was a little aqward but after listening to the serious beats being dropped and that amazing looking place it didnt make a difference to us.

Got 4 videos, taken with a 4 megapixel camera.

Part 1 - 1 minute video

Part 2 - 8 minutes video

Part 3 - 7 minutes video

Part 4 - 2 minutes video

Now for the pics...

CIMG5645.jpg

CIMG5647.jpg

CIMG5644.jpg

CIMG5648.jpg

CIMG5646.jpg

CIMG5652.jpg

CIMG5657.jpg

CIMG5656.jpg

CIMG5661.jpg

CIMG5678.jpg

CIMG5664.jpg

CIMG5674.jpg

CIMG5675.jpg

CIMG5679.jpg

CIMG5682.jpg

CIMG5680.jpg

CIMG5677.jpg

Twilo Fri nights...

CIMG5669.jpg

Holla bitches! ;)

Guest mr.miami

Was funny the morning after first thing my cousin does is tell my uncle he went to a gay bar lol. He maybe scarred for life. For some reason he liked Space much more. ::) Wow, aren't memories great.

way too many guys with shirts off for my taste. not that thats bad but . dont like sweaty guys rubbing up against me

i didnt see u there

we didnt have any problems with sweaty guys rubbing up against us, we're not a hot celebrity like u daniel :P;)

lol

just lookin at the pics ::):P. i was sleepin in mi cama last nite :P

Guest james stratus

way too many guys with shirts off for my taste. not that thats bad but . dont like sweaty guys rubbing up against me

i didnt see u there

we didnt have any problems with sweaty guys rubbing up against us, we're not a hot celebrity like u daniel :P;)

lol

just lookin at the pics ::):P. i was sleepin in mi cama last nite :P

I don't see any shirtless guys in those pics Bling. Wish I had gone, but couldn't find a female bodyguard to attend with. I past out at like 12, but if I had one of my insomniac states last night I would have ventured out and braved the boyness just to see VC.

Guest mr.miami

Is something wrong with the sound on the first two videos? I hear a bunch of people talking and a thud sound but cant hear the music.

Is something wrong with the sound on the first two videos? I hear a bunch of people talking and a thud sound but cant hear the music.

i'll check them out and fix it if there is a problem, it could be that since i was recording it with my small camera and not a video camera that the bass was major loud the camera couldnt handle it.

Guest mr.miami

Just got this in my email for anyone interested about giving away free twilo cards if you go on 9/9

"This Saturday, September 9th, will be your only opportunity in 2006 to get your FREE Twilo Membership Card.

Membership has its benefits including reduced admission to certain events, drink specials, codes for online booking and the low-price Twilo valet parking. We are also working with several stores, gyms and restaurants to ensure that your Twilo membership card will give you additional privileges at other establishments."

Guest meta

im dying to check this place out... does anyone know what time this club closes?

Does it matter you will get there at 2 maybe 3 in the morning anyways...

Guest james stratus

i'll check them out and fix it if there is a problem, it could be that since i was recording it with my small camera and not a video camera that the bass was major loud the camera couldnt handle it.

The first video sounds like someone tried to put an off timing overlay beat to it. ??? The rest just seem like youguys were standing too close to a speaker, but good vidoes anyway!

The first video sounds like someone tried to put an off timing overlay beat to it. ??? The rest just seem like youguys were standing too close to a speaker, but good vidoes anyway!

im not pro video editor lol - wish i was and could afford something better :)

there were speakers just about everywhere, the first 2 were right infront of the booth i think there was a speaker right there as well, oh well - u dont think of these things when ur drinking lol

glad u liked 8)