Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thurs Night Ft. Ladi - House, Electro, Prog & More

B-SIDE1414779017

Guest Dj_Peace

HAd a good time last night banging out some choons -one of these days Alan, you gotta let me push the knobs until the led is RED ;D

Great selections you had last night -enjoyed Bigz also - he dropped some tracks that make you say WTF :P

Guest AlanS

HAd a good time last night banging out some choons -one of these days Alan, you gotta let me push the knobs until the led is RED ;D

Great selections you had last night -enjoyed Bigz also - he dropped some tracks that make you say WTF :P

Thank YOU for coming through and droppin an excellent set for us ;D

You'll have to blame the noise police for the volume control.. I was mixing with only two green bars... lol

Cheers!

Guest seandrake

maybe think about implementing those wireless heasets they pass out on museum tours for the patrons. then they can control the volume and not have to worry about noise police. that must have been obnoxious

Guest AlanS

^ Not a bad idea.. hahah.. but not sure a good one either ;)

Only a little obnoxious for me, I've come to expect such behavior ::) but for someone like Peace (or any guest DJ) to hop on the decks, turn up the channels to 0db like they are supposed to be and then have the noise police come right over and turn them down on you, yeah, probably really obnoxious.. Sorry Peace :-[

/end rant