Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oral sex....is it SEX?

dazzler

Ok....so I got in this crazy debate with a few friends of mine on whether or not oral sex is actually SEX....who thinks it is and who thinks it isn't? Like if someone has a ton of oral sex but doesnt' have intercourse...are they still a virgin?? I need some opinons...thanks! cwm38.gif

my opinion(s)

Legally a bj is NOT sex. I had a ex gf get "sexually attacked" (not raped), because it was bj, not intercourse/(penitration).

defintion of virgin: she still is. A tougher question on the brain would be what about anal? Because the defination of virgin includes penitration.

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

hmm.. this is a kinda wierd topic for me.. i have a differnet outlook on this -- a lot of people argue w/ me.. cuz of my opinion -

okay.. .. yes.. your still a virgin until penetration occurs.. that is not an issue to me -

BUT.. on a moral level.. I think its rather disgusting for a girl to just go around suckin dick just to go around suckin dick.

now dont get me wrong.. if ya gettin down and dirty,, thats one thing.. .. Nothing like having "sex".. and including oral in your foreplay.. or having oral sex w/ reciprocation..

BUT.. in my opinion .. the girls who just go around suckin everyones dick.. uhmm

thats really fuckin nasty..

But thats just my oP

=D

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus 1, so I never have to go a day with-out you"

Originally posted by imnikki:

hmm.. this is a kinda wierd topic for me.. i have a differnet outlook on this -- a lot of people argue w/ me.. cuz of my opinion -

okay.. .. yes.. your still a virgin until penetration occurs.. that is not an issue to me -

BUT.. on a moral level.. I think its rather disgusting for a girl to just go around suckin dick just to go around suckin dick.

now dont get me wrong.. if ya gettin down and dirty,, thats one thing.. .. Nothing like having "sex".. and including oral in your foreplay.. or having oral sex w/ reciprocation..

BUT.. in my opinion .. the girls who just go around suckin everyones dick.. uhmm

thats really fuckin nasty..

But thats just my oP

=D

I totally agree with you here. I could never understand a girl who will suck a guy's dick but not hump him. To me oral sex is extemely intimate.

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

if they get tons of blowjobs, and never had intercourse......then it's not SEX and YES they're still a virgin

if they get blowjobs because they like them (i.e. ME), and don't like the girls.....more power to him....he's getting something for nothing....and to be honest, alot of girls are better at giving head than anything else