Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the women around here are horney freaks!

sirdante

Originally posted by mrdick:

Sirdante, Sirdante, Sirdante...

I like you man. You got game and you know yourshit.

Sorry if you feel that I am invading your turf. But I don't feel like the boards or sex are competition. With both of them its the more the merrier for me smile.gif

Sorry you don't like my style frown.gif But I don't treat the women with kid gloves. They are every bit as nasty and tough as us. Sometimes they like it soft sometimes they want it rough. You got to try to guess whether to be the gentleman or the scoundrel because she, if she's any good, is both a Princess and a tramp. Sometimes you get it wrong frown.gif But that can't stop you from playing.

Besides, Nikki was asking for it hehe smile.gif

oh, no, no, partner. i like your style. in fact, i think the contrast between us will turn on an even greater number of sweeties than both of us working seperately (the whole being greater than the sum of its parts).

but, uh... being hopelessly heterosexual i always fear that the "more the merrier" enevitably leads to a sausage party! besides its not my board (i still think of this as PheOniX's board-- go back into the archives, youll see what i mean).

keep up the good work, my man. i have to say that i am mightily impressed. its lovely to see our darling miss uknjx2 get this hot and bothered!

------------------

i love music!

Dn't you worry sirdante. I'm as hopelessly heterosexual as the next guy. But since I know what I wanna fuck I don't care what anyone thinks. And I have no prolems with sharing a woman or several. I just don't get freaked out by having other sausages in the room. I mean who would have time to be a homophobe with so much sweet, delectable pussy in the world.

So I don't touch other guys but I will touch chicks with 'em. Besides, withoutguys likeme how could chicks get their fill of DPs?

But to each their own.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Oh the pain in my heart I feel upon reading this eloquent post.....

It saddens me deeply to see the words of our infamous sirdante and know that I sat on a bed next to him a few months back....

These are all wonderful promises my dear but when do we actually get to see them acted out ??

Rick I promise to be your everything! For those of you who have not been as fortunate as myself to meet this fine gentlemen I have one thing to say to you...NEENER NEENER NEENER! He is one of the real men of the board, posing maturity, sensuality, and debonair style.

I do hope you will be venturing down to our wonderful city soon. It has been a while since we have seen that delightful face and scrumptious patootie! hehe

For now thats all I must say. Im feeling a little weak and need to climb back into my bed with my teddy bear, SeXual Chocolate...

(oh the dreams Ill have tonight, tonight...)

xoxo

kAt

*falls to his knees*

goddess,

was it only a few months ago? it seems like years since my eyes, weary from the ugliness of everday life, last saw the suductive charm of your heavenly body and the brilliant light shining from your soliel face. i feel horrible that i have caused you any pain, my love.

please do not, however, forgive me quickly. i do not deserve forgiveness. i am a brute, a horrible beast, who invites scorn for his callousness. to know i have hurt you is shame enough to cause me to end it all. i should die, slowly, painfully, and soon. unfortunately, i must live on. it is now my sworn duty to attempt, if at all possible for one as lowly as myself, to compensate for your pain.

i can arrive in new york, at your behest, within three hours. you need merely summon me to your side and i will stop all other activities to come to you. my only wish is to be commanded by you, to be your slave, tho i know that i am truely unworthy of any status, however slovenly, in your esteem.

so, misskittie kat, for you i promise...

...to do things to you that i wont mention on this board.

your most faithful and unworthy servant,

-sirdante

------------------

i love music!