Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what exactly is going with club Bricks

Guest where2nite

Guest Gladius

not sure as of now actually I think they are either taking a break for a while or I dunno, last I heard they played at Space one saturday and that was it.

Went to bricks last night w/ friends for the first time...no hassle at the door, they seem pretty organized if you were on the list.

nice ouside entry lounge area with waterfall :o and places to sit n converse

big main room, lots of hot chicks - good crowd, no "in ma white T & let me dem grills aka metropolis/life crowd".

main room played open format, mostly hip hop/top 40, some house, lots of bars, easy access for drinks

Upstairs Open Patio - lots of chairs and booths for people to sit, could use some more floor fans(whatever they r called), all house music - awesome view of downtown/brickell area.

waitresses & shot patio girls are smoking hot... :P

overall nice looking club - deff go again

thanks for the looking out Gladius

D

Guest Gladius

Went to bricks last night w/ friends for the first time...no hassle at the door, they seem pretty organized if you were on the list.

nice ouside entry lounge area with waterfall :o and places to sit n converse

big main room, lots of hot chicks - good crowd, no "in ma white T & let me dem grills aka metropolis/life crowd".

main room played open format, mostly hip hop/top 40, some house, lots of bars, easy access for drinks

Upstairs Open Patio - lots of chairs and booths for people to sit, could use some more floor fans(whatever they r called), all house music - awesome view of downtown/brickell area.

waitresses & shot patio girls are smoking hot... :P

overall nice looking club - deff go again

thanks for the looking out Gladius

D

no problem bro anytime ;)

Guest funky junkie

AlienSignal, took a break from the patio B/C the G.M of the club wants or wanted to do something different so thats why AlienSignal is not there now but I know they "might" be back don't know for sure.

Guest spacecadet

passed by on friday pretty good place just the DJ setup in the patio should be moved to much traffic from the stairs and bathroom not a real good area to dance or chill

Guest Gladius

passed by on friday pretty good place just the DJ setup in the patio should be moved to much traffic from the stairs and bathroom not a real good area to dance or chill

yea I heard that once or twice, It would be hard to place it anywhere else though with all the cabana's

Guest spacecadet

yea I heard that once or twice, It would be hard to place it anywhere else though with all the cabana's

take a cabana out and put the dj there because it gets a lil annoying that people keep bumping into u while trying to dance its right in middle of traffic kills the whole vibe in that room if no one has space to dance

i think one of those round sofa things you have will be better off there

Guest ThePromoter

I'm glad some of you are visiting Bricks, did any of you guys see the Nuevo Herald report on Bricks? (Great but in Spanish). It was a front page and then the 2 entire pages in the middle of the Viernes Section. Little by little Bricks is gaining the trust and the respect of the people in Miami (it was a location that has failed several times in the past) that made it more dificult. But now Fridays and Saturdays are set more than 1000 people per night. This club just needs one more good night and it'll probably be here for a long time. I really enjoy promoting Saturdays there and I had a great time on Friday. The owner is a great guy and he deserves the success the club is having right now :D

Guest ThePromoter

take a cabana out and put the dj there because it gets a lil annoying that people keep bumping into u while trying to dance its right in middle of traffic kills the whole vibe in that room if no one has space to dance

I think you are right, I'm going to mention it on our next promoter's meeting, it's not a big deal but it would be better to set up the DJ inside a Cabana. Maybe we can just leave the percussionist in that area.

Guest spacecadet

I think you are right, I'm going to mention it on our next promoter's meeting, it's not a big deal but it would be better to set up the DJ inside a Cabana. Maybe we can just leave the percussionist in that area.

good call because that looked like he didnt have any space to work or hype up the crowd

Guest ThePromoter

good call because that looked like he didnt have any space to work or hype up the crowd

Did you like the DJ at the terrace on Friday? His name is Joseph Anthony, great DJ IMO.

On Saturdays we have DJ Valdelmar and DJ Bitz at the Sky Lounge, it's hard to tell witch one of the 3 is better, they are all so different. They all play House do 8)

Guest spacecadet

Did you like the DJ at the terrace on Friday? His name is Joseph Anthony, great DJ IMO.

On Saturdays we have DJ Valdelmar and DJ Bitz at the Sky Lounge, it's hard to tell witch one of the 3 is better, they are all so different. They all play House do 8)

Music was great 8)

Guest Gladius

yea I am going to mention it as well.