Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Talk Dirty To Me =P

imnikki

.....you like that? huh? you like the way my hard cock slams your tight little pussy? mmmmm,...i love the way you feel.

i love fucking you so hard....mmmm...turn around baby...i wanna slam that from behind real hard,...just the way you like it. talk to me baby...how do you want it? oh..yeah...i like that. is this the way baby? is this what you wanted? yeah...you like that...you like that real hard...... cwm41.gif

LOL, DICK..

DO YOU MIND IF I CALL YOU "DICK".. HEHE

THATS KEWL.. .. IM MORE FOR THE "FUCK ME HARDER", "GIVE ME THE COCK" KINDA SHIT MYSELF...

MMMMM.. YEAAAAAAAA !! .. =P

cwm35.gif

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus 1, so I never have to go a day with-out you"

Originally posted by amorettony:

.....you like that? huh? you like the way my hard cock slams your tight little pussy? mmmmm,...i love the way you feel.

i love fucking you so hard....mmmm...turn around baby...i wanna slam that from behind real hard,...just the way you like it. talk to me baby...how do you want it? oh..yeah...i like that. is this the way baby? is this what you wanted? yeah...you like that...you like that real hard...... cwm41.gif

like whoa.... u just got me horny.. .. WoHoOoo!

cwm17.gif

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus 1, so I never have to go a day with-out you"

Me: Tell me you're my slave!

Her: I'm ur fuck slave. I'm ur whore!

Me: Do you like it?

Her: I love it. Hurt me! Please! I want to be a good whore for you!

Me: Tell me what you want!

Her: I want to be used! I want to be fucked! I'm ur fuck whore!!!

Fun!!!

Yo Nikki - you got me wrong.

I only meant by that that I like variety. The play-by-play descriptive stuff is great ,especially as she is about to cum. But there's lots more time (and holes) to fill.

During much of the evening its more like:

"you love it don't you!! Yes.... tell me to never stop fucking you!! Yes... beg for it you filthy little slut!! You can't get enough of my hard cock in your ass can you? Smack!! (sound of my open palm smacking her ass) Yeah you love it when I spank your ass don't you...you love it when I slap your lilly white ass while I fuck you from behind. Smack!! Oh yeah... I love fucking you with my hard cock...its so hard in your tight ass. That's it grind your butt into me. Show me how you like it. Smack!! Yeah fuck me like you mean it. Smack!! Smack!! Smack!! That's it...play with your clit while I'm fucking you...oh god you are so tight...yeah that's it keep playing with your pussy. Oh god your ass is squeezing me so tight...you really do like playing with you pretty pink pussy don't you. Smack!! Smakck!! Ah yeah... there you go... that's it, yeah baby ... I want you to cum all over your fingers with my cock in your ass. Oh yeah baby I can feel your ass squeezing me so hard as you cum...Smack!! You're gonna make me cum too...Holy Fuck I'm gonna blow myload all over your tight ass!!"

You know - that kinda thing.

::while on top, bends over and whispers, while nibbelin on ear::

"ohhhhh you make me so wet, i love the way your big hard cock feels in my tight wet pussy."

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by mrdick:

There you go again Lipz, starting something you can't finish. cwm32.gif

me start something i can't finish?

never!

------------------

~LiPz~

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

Nothing too cheesey except as a joke occassionally.

But rather just to be in a really relaxed, light-hearted and open place where you just let whatever hits your mindcome out. I like women the more entusiastic and vocal the better. And that vocal can be a mix of intelligible and nintelligible sounds.

But its always great when every now and then she gives me a play by play in excrutiating detail of what we are doing and how it makes herfeel - especially if it going to make her cum. I love it when a woman lets you know that she is on the track to cumming: the 2 minute warning is so sexy. And then I love to watch her eyes as she goes over the edge especially especially if she's providing a narrative that begins in english but ends up in screams.

But that's just me and I'm a perv smile.gif

ya better watch out there buddy, dont make me get more frisky then a young lady should!

::licks lipz::

------------------

~LiPz~

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

ummmm * gulp!* uggg ahhhh

umm ok sounds good

will u go out with me ?>

that depends..

how big is your cock??!?!?

LMAO -- Im KIDDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

imma in a fucked up kinda mood today.. sorry hehehe LMAO.. =D

lick ya lata =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

Yo Nikki - you got me wrong.

I only meant by that that I like variety. The play-by-play descriptive stuff is great ,especially as she is about to cum. But there's lots more time (and holes) to fill.

During much of the evening its more like:

"you love it don't you!! Yes.... tell me to never stop fucking you!! Yes... beg for it you filthy little slut!! You can't get enough of my hard cock in your ass can you? Smack!! (sound of my open palm smacking her ass) Yeah you love it when I spank your ass don't you...you love it when I slap your lilly white ass while I fuck you from behind. Smack!! Oh yeah... I love fucking you with my hard cock...its so hard in your tight ass. That's it grind your butt into me. Show me how you like it. Smack!! Yeah fuck me like you mean it. Smack!! Smack!! Smack!! That's it...play with your clit while I'm fucking you...oh god you are so tight...yeah that's it keep playing with your pussy. Oh god your ass is squeezing me so tight...you really do like playing with you pretty pink pussy don't you. Smack!! Smakck!! Ah yeah... there you go... that's it, yeah baby ... I want you to cum all over your fingers with my cock in your ass. Oh yeah baby I can feel your ass squeezing me so hard as you cum...Smack!! You're gonna make me cum too...Holy Fuck I'm gonna blow myload all over your tight ass!!"

You know - that kinda thing.

i wuz just fuckin w/ ya .. but uhmm.. i like wut ya wrote up there.. sum raunchy shit -

now change all those "ass" words.. to "cunt" and were stylin =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

Yo Nikki,

Different strokes for different folks. "cunt" or "ass" makes no difference to me - its all good. Ass as a treat - pussy the staple food. But I figured that if I'm gonna be raunchy I mightas well go all the way.

But since you seem to have a preference how's this :

"you love it don't you!! Yes.... tell me to never stop fucking you!! Yes... beg for it you filthy little slut!! You can't get enough of my hard cock in your cunt can you? Smack!! (sound of my open palm smacking her ass) Yeah you love it when I spank your ass don't you...you love it when I slap your lilly white ass while I fuck you from behind. Smack!! Oh yeah... I love fucking you with my hard cock...its so hard in your tight cunt. That's it grind your butt into me. Show me how you like it. Smack!! Yeah fuck me like you mean it. Smack!! Smack!! Smack!! That's it...play with your clit while I'm fucking you...oh god you are so tight...yeah that's it keep playing with your pussy. Oh god your cuntis squeezing me so tight...you really do like playing with you pretty pink pussy don't you. Smack!! Smakck!! Ah yeah... there you go... that's it, yeah baby ... I want you to cum all over your fingers with my cock inside you. Oh yeah baby I can feel your pussy squeezing me so hard as you cum...Smack!! You're gonna make me cum too...Yeah I'm gonna pull out and spray my spunk all over your butt...Holy Fuck I'm gonna blow my load all over your tight ass right now!!"

To eachtheir ownbut I would add that of all the girls that I talk to every one who has really tried anal with determination - And by that I mean really wanting to like it and therefore working up to it with plugs and stuff and experimenting for awhilewith a loving partnereven if at first it does not turn their crank or hurts - has ended up loving it. Not usually as an everytime thing but as a special treat. Not saying that one should or shouldn't just that it seems that all the girls that eventually love it had to work at it for awhile.

But at the end of the day as long as you arenaked and getting off it don't matter much what you did to get there smile.gif

hmm well, yes I did indeed prefer that version .. .. Enjoyed it very much actually..

Thanks for the teaSE

always enjoy a good teasing =P..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

Hey Nikki,

Anything that makes you horny makes me horny smile.gif

Isn't the world grand smile.gif

LOL BE CAREFUL WUT YOU SAY

SOME SICK SHIT GETS ME OFF =D

WORK SUCKS TODAY!!@)%(&%@

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

I don't know Nikki - I have a pretty open mind so I wouldn't worry.

The last time you got off - alone or with a partner(S) what were you doing? What were you watching? What were you thinking?

I bet it was cool not sick. Or maybeso sick that its cool hehe.

I don't know Nikki - I have a pretty open mind so I wouldn't worry.

The last time you got off - alone or with a partner(S) what were you doing? What were you watching? What were you thinking?

I bet it was cool not sick. Or maybeso sick that its cool hehe.

well. lets see.. the last time i "got off" wuz a long time ago lol. cuz all the men i meet dont know how to fuk me right...

but.. the last time.. i uhmmm released a little tension.. -.. it wuz pretty basic actually .. nothing out of the ordinary..

only thing wuz that he wuz on E and couldnt cum.. but uhm... i wuz horny.. so i started sukin the cock.. which lead to him wanting to fuck the shit out of me .. which is what he proceeded to do.. but not before he told me to get the fuck up , bend over and prepare to take the cock like a good fuckin slut... which is what I did .. blah blah blah.. yadda yadda yadda.. I came all over the cock.... while telling him "Im gonan cum all ovah your fuckin cock".(he likes that) .. moved away. turned around.. got on my knees.. and cleaned my juice off of him w/ my tongue.. it wuz a good nite =P

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

MsgBoardNIK.jpg

nik_rotate.gif