Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Vibrator is BROKEN

imnikki

okay.. .. so like..

i have recently become single again, and .. as we all know..when you are used to having sex on a more then frequent basis.. and you jus STOP having it.. you are pretty much a FUCKIN MESS and a half..

So.. i have been gettin by w/ a lil help from my friend... (his name is Vinny VibeS LMAO)

.. vinny died =*( .. im in mourning.. ..

no but seriously.. i dont know wtf imma do!!

.. .. imma be runnin around the house lookin for anything w/ a fuckin motor...

Why Me?!?!? [ cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

MsgBoardNIK.jpg

nik_rotate.gif

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.sharonausten.com/innerspace/astrotoys.asp" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.sharonausten.com/innerspace/astrotoys.asp</A>

go there, i think you will find that quite intreasting!

ENJOY!

And it gives a whole new meaning to the pick up line "whats your sign"

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 01-11-2001).]

man, i've broken so many of those damn things....what does that say about my sex life (or lack of it)? ha ha....they don't make them very well, huh? you guys are gonna think i'm twisted but my dad once gave me this thing that looks like a giant red rubber snake. i'm talking HUGE and it's all bendy....you're supposed to wrap it around your neck...it vibrates. when i broke one of my vibrators i started to straddle the snake on a regular basis!! still love that thing!!! ssshhhh, don't tell daddy!!

hey, if you can always use a shower head or even lay on your back in the bathtub with your legs up on the wall of the tub so that the water is hitting you in the right spot, if you know what i mean, but the thing is you get a mark on the base of your spine that is an imprint of the drain thingy. i noticed that one day and it took me forever to figure out what the hell it was, it looked like some alien hickie or something.... anyway, good luck on your quest for good vibrations!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH MY LEGS UP IN THE AIR DURING BATH TIME!

Wanna hear something funny? i was reading a mag article that claims that like 40% of vibrators dont work period..

I WANT VIBRATING PANTIES, seriously, anyone know where i can find a pair?

------------------

~LiPz~

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

gerl you have me rollin on the floor over here.. .. lmao.. werd

..... i hear that shower head thing..

i dont have one of those in my apartment. maybe i should get one.. i think thats a good idea lol

my mom has one.. and i recently slept at her house.. well.. lets just say.. i had forgotten about that .. and uhmm.. when i stepped into the shower i wuz like."yeaaaahhhh".. lol =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

MsgBoardNIK.jpg

nik_rotate.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

I WANT VIBRATING PANTIES, seriously, anyone know where i can find a pair?

hey lipz.. i dotn know about the vibrating panties.. but they have these TINY lil vibrators that like go into your underwear.. . in the shape of .. butterflies.. or beez.. or something like that.. and it sits directly on ya clit.. .. there is a small lil remote attached to it.. w/ a small cord.. you can tuck the remote thingy into the side of ya panty....

.. i think they have them in the shapes of flowers too.. like s small daisy.. =)

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

MsgBoardNIK.jpg

nik_rotate.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

gerl you have me rollin on the floor over here.. .. lmao.. werd

..... i hear that shower head thing..

i dont have one of those in my apartment. maybe i should get one.. i think thats a good idea lol

my mom has one.. and i recently slept at her house.. well.. lets just say.. i had forgotten about that .. and uhmm.. when i stepped into the shower i wuz like."yeaaaahhhh".. lol =P

hell yeah, stop in a drug store on your way home and get yourself one of those bad boys. wait, i don't even own one but i want one, yes i do, but i'm afraid i won't ever get out of the shower. i shower in the am, bath in the pm, my roommate hates me cuz i'm always in the tub...and get this....my new vibrator is WATERPROOF!!!! and it glows in the dark, but who cares about that!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by imnikki:

hey lipz.. i dotn know about the vibrating panties.. but they have these TINY lil vibrators that like go into your underwear.. . in the shape of .. butterflies.. or beez.. or something like that.. and it sits directly on ya clit.. .. there is a small lil remote attached to it.. w/ a small cord.. you can tuck the remote thingy into the side of ya panty....

.. i think they have them in the shapes of flowers too.. like s small daisy.. =)

lol as GREAT of an idea i think this might be, i might just have to stay away from it.. People might start to wonder why im always so happy, and my voice is so breathy and my eyes roll into the back of my head.. Hey maybe pull it off at a bar or club, but i'm not sure they would buy it at work...

------------------

~LiPz~

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

lol as GREAT of an idea i think this might be, i might just have to stay away from it.. People might start to wonder why im always so happy, and my voice is so breathy and my eyes roll into the back of my head.. Hey maybe pull it off at a bar or club, but i'm not sure they would buy it at work...

yah, and they may also wonder why your panties are buzzing, ha ha......

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

yah, and they may also wonder why your panties are buzzing, ha ha......

Yeah but wouldnt the look on a guys face be pricless when you sit down on his lap and just smile and nod and he realises thats not your beeper vibrating?

HIM:"hey, why does it feel like your crotch is vibrating on my leg"

HER:"i'm really enjoying the music"

I could almost picture it.... hahahhahaha

------------------

~LiPz~

LMAO !!! I love you gals....

Ya' keep me from going postal at work... Every Day!

NIKKI- I can't believe YOU don't know and have not tried the Shower Massage or the tub faucet.

And to avoid the drain imprint on your back use a towel and get on your knees and place your hand under/over the spout to make the water squirt out even Harder and Faster... & .... Faster and Harder... and...and..

...OH! cwm4.gif Hey what can I say...

I'll Do AnYtHiNg to make a woman Cum! cwm38.gif

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

Originally posted by uknjx2:

...you can always use a shower head or even lay on your back in the bathtub with your legs up on the wall of the tub so that the water is hitting you in the right spot...

thats a beautiful image. i want to be your rubber ducky! *quack* *quack*

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by mrdick:

Can I work the camera?

Can you work me instead?

------------------

~LiPz~

This was a topic of discussion about a month ago. I have the most awesome shower head in NY... It has about 50 settings, whew!!!! Watch out... I could run NY state out of water with that thing... I got it at Home Depot. Ladies, it was the best $29.95 I have ever spent! smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by b-side:

LMAO !!! I love you gals....

Ya' keep me from going postal at work... Every Day!

NIKKI- I can't believe YOU don't know and have not tried the Shower Massage or the tub faucet.

And to avoid the drain imprint on your back use a towel and get on your knees and place your hand under/over the spout to make the water squirt out even Harder and Faster... & .... Faster and Harder... and...and..

...OH! cwm4.gif Hey what can I say...

I'll Do AnYtHiNg to make a woman Cum! cwm38.gif

heeh baby i DO know about it and I HAVE done it lol

i just dont have one in my apartment

I dont know how to do that shit.. Ill buy the damn thing, and it will sit there for months .. I wouldnt know how to hook it up =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by stacychase:

This was a topic of discussion about a month ago. I have the most awesome shower head in NY... It has about 50 settings, whew!!!! Watch out... I could run NY state out of water with that thing... I got it at Home Depot. Ladies, it was the best $29.95 I have ever spent! smile.gif

good lookin out stacy!!

.. aww... us gerls stick together lol

chix be4 dix ladieS =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Posted By Unijx

hell yeah, stop in a drug store on your way home and get yourself one of those bad boys. wait, i don't even own one but i want one, yes i do, but i'm afraid i won't ever get out of the shower. i shower in the am, bath in the pm, my roommate hates me cuz i'm always in the tub...and get this....my new vibrator is WATERPROOF!!!! and it glows in the dark, but who cares about that!

--------------------

Unijx...what kind vibrator do u have & where did u get it? & btw how do u include a quote in a post? (the right way)

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-12-2001).]