Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Food can be sooooo sexy....

LikmyLipz

<i>aph.ro.dis.i.ac (adj) Arousing or increasing sexual desire or potency-----(n.) An aphrodisiac drug, food, etc </i>

I was just wondering along the lines of food, and drinks.. what everyone favorites are..

Say Someone close to you was throwing a Huge Orgy, And they asked you to bring a few Aphrodisiacs over.. What would you bring.. Hmm lets not mention the obvious though (ie strawberries, chocolate, whipped cream, cherries, champaign, wine, and oysters)

Oh and please add some examples on how you would use these foods, or how they might turn you or someone else on...

I would say Watermelon.. Just picture a lushous nude person biting into a nice juicy piece of watermelon, and it slowly drippin off there chin onto there warm body.. think of how that might send goose bumps all over yours or someone elses body...

XOXOXO MWWWWWWAHZ

~LiPz~

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

how about take vanilla pudding or even all diff flavors of pudding, adding food coloring.. or using confectioners icing, and making edable body paints.. or you can use vanilla and add all kinds of flavors.. paint on the body with spoons and brushes and eat your own work of art off someone else..

------------------

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

LINA YOUR SOOOOOOOO KINKY! XOXOXO MWWWAHZ

I'm buyin you french frys next time were out!

No, rather buy me carrots...they are healthy and more useful in orgy situations ...

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

P. S. but french fries is good too smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

but the Crinkle cut french frys!

Is that like... Ribbed for MY pleasure?!?! =P

how about.. the ever so popular.. CUCUMBER!!!

Cold at first.. lmao.. but things warm up =)

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

i'm thinking that might be kinda painful...

hmm kinda like altoids, or the peppermint shnaps bj..

i once read about a girl puttin rice in her vagina and lettin her bf fuk her with it in there for added feeling.. this sounds odd and what if it gets stuck??? how do you explain that to your dr?

------------------

Well...LikmyLipz...if you take away all the best goodies I would have to choose Sushi and Champagne (I know you said no champagne but just imagine...that is if you like Sushi)!!!

cwm7.gif

I have always wanted to try this. And doing it at home is cheaper than going to Tokyo and paying $1,500.00 USF per person. Take your partner's body or the body of a third person if need be (I would bring in a third person for this). Make sure that person is completely scrubbed clean. Place all your fave pieces of Sushi on their belly, chest and upper thigh. Remember the Sushi pieces will be a little chilly so the person's body will be a little nippley. Have all your fave dipping sauces in little dishes on the floor around you, get your chopsticks and start eating. Take turns feeding each other and take turns feeding the person who was willing to have the Sushi on them. Have glasses of champagne to sip from. And whatever may come, comes!!!

tongue.gif

NOW THAT'S A MEAL!!!

cwm4.gif

ice pops.. i dont know why, but there fun smile.gif

------------------

AIM: DeeLicious8P

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.

Love Hides Behind Every Corner...I must be walking in circles

Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

:)