Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are men horny 24/7 ? Need advise...

xxallottaxx

Is it me?? Or the guys i am meeting lately? I went on a date last night...and about a half hour into it he had his paws all over me. Then he wonders why am i so quiet?? Duh..I don't know you and you got your hands all over me. This is so frustrating. Most of the guys I seem to attract are Italian and usaully from Queens. I wonder if I seem to give out to these guys that i "put out" . I usaully meet guys at clubs, wich probaly is the problem here. There is no way in hell that i would sleep with a guy on the first date. I just wish guys will tell you what there expecting on the date...instead of wasting my time. Dating lately has become more of a hassle then anything. These dates seem to be more and more common. Grrrr...the dating scene is starting to make me not want to date : (

-Susie cwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gif

sue, i totally hear ya ma! I seem to attract all the horny men too.. seems like they all walk around with hard on's.. but the thing is I get remarks from them like "your really hot, i would love to have you in bed, but.. your not relationship material..."

I just come to conclusion that i should stay single untill i'm about 63.75 hahahaha

XOXOXOXO MWWWWAHZ

~LiPz~

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

me too

All they wanna do id fuck and it's cool but i dont know you!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

hey, we ain't horny ALL the time

smile.gif

true, some guys are like the new microsoft server software (99,999% up and running?)

but come on now, you're picking up men from clubs which are basically places with high population densities of horny fellas. the funny thing about relationships is that you find them right when you stop looking for them. those are usually the best. so give up on the dating scene for a little while, hang out more with friends, something will show up.

but that's just my opinion, i may be wrong..

morph_ cwm27.gif

ps: glowgirl, why do you think i'm trying to get to know you better? cwm12.gif j/k

Hey Ladies!!!!

If you're Hot you're HOT!

Most guys can be BIG assholes about making moves. However, that's usually because Most Girls (not women) Play Games!! And a lot of guys are use to little girls' games...

Well It could be worse....

Imagine if no one was attracted to you at all or if every guy waited 3 mts. bfe trying.

Scary Ain't it! cwm13.gif

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

well i wouldn't say 24/7...we have to sleep too you know?

but i think that you may be going at it wrong. usually when men go out, they're on the prowl. they don't think..."hey, i think i'm going to get into a relationship tonight!" they think..."hey, i think i'm going to get into someone's pants tonight!"

usually...the more u look, the more you get disappointed. i doubt you'll find something meaningful in a club. just let it come to you. sometimes it's just best to stay single.

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

Well, I'm definately horney all the time. Except for maybe the first 5 minutes after good sex. But then it comes back quickly biggrin.gif

Originally posted by xxallottaxx:

I just wish guys will tell you what there expecting on the date...instead of wasting my time.

But I think you nailed it on the head. It's not easy, but just tell them what you want from the date and ask them the same. Must I quote Salt n Peppa - "Let's Talk about Sex, Baby."

Almost all guys want sex. It's less serious to guys. Guys don't get pregnant. Guys don't have to be receptive and let someone "in" them. Guys only have to penetrate. It sounds kinda shitty, but only if the guys a prick. If he's a normal person, and takes responsibility for his own actions, he won't think about it like, "she gets pregnant." But I think I'm gettin' way off topic.

What I'm really trying to say, Susie, is...

Do you wanna go on a date biggrin.gif ?

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by crossy:

Well, I'm definately horney all the time. Except for maybe the first 5 minutes after good sex.

What I'm really trying to say, Susie, is...

Do you wanna go on a date biggrin.gif ?

Hahaha...a date? Your horny all the time. That could be a conflict of interest for us.

: )

-Susie

cwm19.gifcwm19.gif

See, I don't know why I hear this so often now.I'm just as horny as the next guy,but damn ,chill take a cold shower.

What kinda guys are you hookin' wit?

Cause we all know muscle johnnies think your doin them a favor being wit them.

I'm sure there are a few cool one's before everyone jumps down my throat,but let's be real they are USUALLY dicks!!

First of all... a lot of guys go to clubs to hook it up with a girl that night. This idea is popularized in about every hip-hop video I've seen lately - so it is a misconception. However, there are a lot of sluts at these clubs that will do that. Guys realize this and will try their luck on any girl they see - if they can't get you they will try to get someone else.

You don't understand the fine line us guys have to walk. There are girls that say we push to hard for sex (in which case we won't get it), and there are girls that say we don't push hard enough (in which case we also won't get it).

Want a solution girls? Approach us for god's sake if you are interested. Generally the guys that aren't forcing themselves on some girl are the one's that are going to respect your wishes a bit more.