Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most confused

dreamtemple

Most confused as I lead a 'double life'. I'm 17 so I'm still at school and that's one side of me (preppy girl into fashion, make-up etc etc). But then I love hard house and trance so that's my other side (manic clubber chic tranced out and dressed up in flo-gear and glo-sticks).

Do you realise how hard it is to get a boyfriend like this?! From whichever scene I get him from the other scene would hate him. In all truthfullness my clubby side is my true side, the school side is an act to fit in with the other girls' in my wonderful girls' school!

So how do I introduce a new man from the trance world to my other mates? can it be done? has anyone else been able to do it? HELP! smile.gif Stay Twisted

That's not a big problem.

Almost everybody is like you, including me. I have a "normal" life, where I go to work, hang out with friends, and most of the time do "straight edge" things. And I have a "raver" life, where I go clubbing and raving, and I love it!!!. There are moments for everything. I'm sure you will find tons of "normal" people who like clubbing and hard house.

biggrin.gif

------------------

If you can't convince them...try confusing them.

:confused:

Originally posted by chillinbeat:

BTW, do u like deep house?

biggrin.gif

Firstly: what the fcuk does BTW mean?

And YES, I love deep house, hard house, dark house, psych trance, goa trance, goa techno, acid techno, chill-out tunes and hard trance. Basically anything hard, fast and thumping which grabs you by the heart and pulls you along to another dimension. smile.gif Stay Twisted