• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cmb1975:

morph...please do

well my dear, if you insist:

WARNING: GRAPHIC SEXUAL DESCRIPTION

i met this amazing blonde a couple of months back. one night after a pretty damn long happy hour at the bar of a respectable soho hotel, she just looked good enough to eat.. i was fidgeting in my seat to prevent my boner from ripping through my pants, or so i felt (trust me, enough chocolate martinis will make you believe).. and from the look on her face i knew they had to steam clean her seat after we left..

anyway, we got back to my place with the fewest possible words that can be exchanged in a cab ride. we got to my apt., still nothing.. sitting on my bed, she ripped her blouse open (which almost had me blow my load in my pants), then i went a little wild and ripped her skirt off. there she was, 5 feet 3, a hundred pounds, tight abs, amazing ass, big round tits (she admitted they were fake, but i've never seen a good tit job in my life.), wearing nothing but heels, no bra, a thong and thigh hi's. (she knew my weakness for them and indulged me throughout our short-lived relationship)

you could see that her clean shaven pussy had already gotten the panties wet and shiny..

and after all those drinks, i had to have me a taste so i slipped the thong off and started to nibble - for the next 45 minutes.. believe me when i tell you that before i even had a chance to take my shorts off, i had her come three times in waves.. turns out she has a really sensitive ass, and the moment my tongue touches it, she starts shaking.. but when i try a finger, it feel impossible to slide in, even with all the top notch lubrication.. so i figure we start with a classic position for regular intercourse, with her on my bed, me at the side of the bed standing and doing her while her legs are on my shoulders.. we go at it for a while when i begin to feel a bit numb (fuck me if i ever get THAT drunk in front of a lady THAT hot.. thank god i was well motivated to continue after a 3 minute break from the humping which i made up for by lapping up some more)

so once i got my concentration back, i bent her over the side of my bed and going doggie style all the while rubbing her little starfish with my thumb.. i realized immediately that i could dip in my thumb and her pussy would start tightening.. that lasted a few minutes until she actually got aggressive and started screaming at me "fuck my ass, fuck my ass".. i swear this had never happened to me before and i was more than happy to oblige.. after about 2 minutes of accurate fitting, i started in long strokes filling her ass deeply while she was playing with her clit. i never expected to last as long as i did, i probably have the shock and the alcohol to thank, but i shot two loads deep into her ass, she came twice more than me(i think.. i couldnt tell where her first orgasm ended and the next one began).. we finally fell exhausted on the bed, looking at each other when she just got up, positioned herself in a 69 and just went on killing me softly.. not only did she deepthroat me -- i felt like i never had had a bj before, but then she swallowed, licked and cleaned up every drop of it.. we then took a shower together, neither of us with the slightest energy left to do anything but caress eachother.. she then had to go home (she was in a long term relationship that was going really sour and i was the affair -- as i found out later.. not that i mind being used like that smile.gif but i really hate being fooled)

this, my friends, was the BEST sex i've ever had.. any lady who thinks she can change my mind, please feel free to submit a fantasy in my PM box.

i'm excited just by remembering all this stuff.. i might even have skipped a few minor details.. if they cross my mind, i'll add them in..

morph_ cwm20.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

the pleasure is all mine, i'm sure.. i hope the recap will be of use to you and your beau.

smile.gif

in the meanwhile, i'll go back to the topic and recommend another useful apparatus to ladies who would like to get some back door luvin' but have their doubts and fears.. the butt plug with the three balls.. i don't really know how to describe it, but you'll know what i mean if you see one in a sex toys shop or something of the sorts..

a lot of lube and having a few drinks to relax beforehand helps.. you can be prepped for a full rear entry in a matter of an hour tops.. (i would always rather recommend the 'working-on-it-for-a-few-days' method, but this one is for those who spontaneously decide to do it but don't want to be walking funny the next day..)

<grin>

morph_

Originally posted by cmb1975:

morph...thank you for the recap, believe me when i tell you it is well appreciated and will be stored in my memory for future (very near future) use!!!

------------------

This is my church

It's in natural grace

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

[This message has been edited by morpheus_ (edited 01-22-2001).]

<grin>

i always enjoy graphic descriptions

tongue.gif

i'd tell one of my own but i wouldn't want to try to one-up ya..

morph_

cwm13.gif

------------------

This is my church

It's in natural grace

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church