Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flavored condoms

lolly

Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coconut, banana....WTF? I understand that they're for oral sex, but what guy is gonna want a BJ with a condom on? And what girl is gonna want to suck on flavored rubber? Ew. I don't understand them. Pointless in my opinion. Does anyone actually use these? Or HAS anyone ever used these? I'd like to hear some opinions.

------------------

bluesbro.gif

I agree with ya girl! Even though they are flavored, they probably still have that icky "rubber" taste ya know!

Doesnt really make sense to me. And Im sure I would never use it. If his pee pee looks funky, my mouth aint goin anywhere near it!!

Yuck~ cwm8.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

cwm27.gif LMAO!!! And do they really taste all that good?? I tried some of that 'flavored massage oil' that supposed to warm up when you blow on it...maybe I didn't buy the high quality stuff, but we tried it and it tasted like gross strawberry cough syrup, and that's how it felt when it was rubbed on as well...EWWWWWWW...I would rather not have the flavor and just have my boy rub REAL oil on my body and warm up his hands...haha, when giving a sensual massage things always seem to 'heat up' anways, no need to use warming oil!!! *laugh*

I agree with ya girl! Even though they are flavored, they probably still have that icky "rubber" taste ya know!

Doesnt really make sense to me. And Im sure I would never use it. If his pee pee looks funky, my mouth aint goin anywhere near it!!

Yuck~ cwm8.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Yuck~ cwm8.gif

Exactly! If the pee-pee looks funny I am NOT touching it. COndom or no condom. And if I am that sketchy about the guy to the point where I have to put a condom on him for a BJ, I am also not going near there. I had to actually go to Planned Parenthood to get some info I needed for a class. THey had these huge bins of condoms sitting there and I noticed them. I should've stolen some and given them the taste test! Icky.

------------------

bluesbro.gif