Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's a promoter to do??

Guest SoulSimple

As a marketing promoter...I agree with all. flyers are a thing of the past. It is now time to develope relationships with your market...creative ways of getting the message to your target market is now key...I just wanted to get some feedback as to how others were dealing with the issue...Now venues will begin to invest more in the promoters who are filling up their spots...and yes I do have to get with CJ...for some promotions...but how many party goers actually check the myspace message board?...i wonder what the numbers are?

mypace=grass roots marketing

Guest coach

As a marketing promoter...I agree with all. flyers are a thing of the past. It is now time to develope relationships with your market...creative ways of getting the message to your target market is now key...I just wanted to get some feedback as to how others were dealing with the issue...Now venues will begin to invest more in the promoters who are filling up their spots...and yes I do have to get with CJ...for some promotions...but how many party goers actually check the myspace message board?...i wonder what the numbers are?

mypace=grass roots marketing

... to 14 year olds.

Guest mr.miami

Why not walk around with one of those body signs on? Or hire one of those billboard trucks to drive around. Also why not pass flyers out outside of Miami Beach.

Guest vaughan

As of right now... there is no ordinance... if you read the article, it hasn't even been voted on. NOw... WILL it get approved? OF course... but in the meantime... Adam knows best! ;)

Guest frankthetank

What Vaughan said. 305-534-8678 is our office line. We're here 10-6. Just don't expect anything coherent out of me.

Is that why I get so much crap in my yahoo email account?

Guest vaughan

What Vaughan said. 305-534-8678 is our office line. We're here 10-6. Just don't expect anything coherent out of me.

Is that why I get so much crap in my yahoo email account?

May I suggest the UNSUBSCRIBE link in every email that they send out...

Guest coach

I do not know if it will get approved. It likely will, since it does have some nightlife backing, but sometimes the voters in MB vote weirdly. They have tried to get these things through before and it hasn't worked, though I don't believe it has ever made it to public referrendum.

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

May I suggest the UNSUBSCRIBE link in every email that they send out...

never do that, they just sign you up for more. lol. there really is nothing you can do...the internet sucks these days.

Guest pod

Umm no. If you hit unsubscribe from our list, you are unsubscribed from our list.

Unlike most people sending out mass emails, we happen to be a real, legitimate corporation, not some sweathog in his mom's basement.

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

well yeah you guys run a legit shop, im talking about your run of the mill "enlarge your penis, enlarge your bank account, click here for free naked pics of pod" spam.

Guest pod

eeeeewwww.

Yeah, unsubscribing from dick pill spam doesn't work.

Try Spamarrest, or if you want a locally-managed option, use Thunderbird. ;D