Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Devilicious / Alice in Chains Review

Guest ic143

Guest ic143

As Patrick and I were walking thru the crowd at Revolution last night for the Alice in Chains concert we heard someone that sounded so much like you that we both had to do a double take!!!

Do you have a sister or were you there? ;D

As for the show, music was great but the venue was wayyy tooo small for it. I like Revolution but I don't think I will EVER go back for another concert again. They held the concert outside which was fine but once you left that area and went inside you couldn't get back out. There were just way too many people there for that venue. Good for the band not for the fans. Lucky for me I'm not a die hard fan so I wasn't that disappointed. Some of the songs played were: Rooster, Would, Man in the box and a few others.

Guest dahzel

Who is the new front man?

Hey V! Guys name is William Duvall. He sounds exactly like Layne Staley.

that's what patrick was saying, i would really like to hear this guy. Glad you had a good time guys!!! ;D ;D

Guest Devilicious

As Patrick and I were walking thru the crowd at Revolution last night for the Alice in Chains concert we heard someone that sounded so much like you that we both had to do a double take!!!

Do you have a sister or were you there? ;D

As for the show, music was great but the venue was wayyy tooo small for it. I like Revolution but I don't think I will EVER go back for another concert again. They held the concert outside which was fine but once you left that area and went inside you couldn't get back out. There were just way too many people there for that venue. Good for the band not for the fans. Lucky for me I'm not a die hard fan so I wasn't that disappointed. Some of the songs played were: Rooster, Would, Man in the box and a few others.

lol, nope it's just me and I wasn't there last night. I have to agree about Revolution though, not a great venue for a concert

Guest JMT

did they play "no excuses"?

revolution is a good venue for a concert as long as it doesnt get too packed. i saw a lot of good shows there back in the day. foo fighters was up there.

Guest dahzel

revolution is a good venue for a concert as long as it doesnt get too packed. i saw a lot of good shows there back in the day. foo fighters was up there.

that is the major issue w/ that place. it can't get too crowded or it quickly turns into a pain in the ass just to be there. if not too many people it's a great venue.

Guest james stratus

??? was my initial reaction to reading Alice in Chains. They were such a great band. Funny thing is that "Singles" has been on HBO for the last week. I've been rocking out when Alice in Chains and Sound Garden come on the screen. ;D

Guest Marina22

I liked Revolution for Carl Cox but only the last couple of hours because it cleared out more. I was barely outside that night but I saw my friend's U2 cover band there (a fellow junkie, Gabrielvox) and it was fun on St. Patrick's Day (the nightbefore GG this year). Forgot about 'Man in the Box', too bad I lost that CD. :(

Guest ddg

I bought 'Jar of Flies' and my favorites were 'Whale and Wasp' and 'Don't Follow' but the whole album was great. 8)

dont follow.....way too memories from that song.. :'( :'(

Guest Marina22

I bought 'Jar of Flies' and my favorites were 'Whale and Wasp' and 'Don't Follow' but the whole album was great. 8)

dont follow.....way too memories from that song.. :'( :'(

Yeah, it has a blues-like quality but it's good to sing the blues every now and then. ;D

Guest ic143

that's what patrick was saying, i would really like to hear this guy. Glad you had a good time guys!!! ;D ;D

Thanks, Dave! Here's the complete set list from Thursday night:

Whale & Wasp (recording)

Again

Bleed The Freak

Grind

It Ain't Like That

Junkhead

Nutshell

Them Bones

Dam That River

Rain When I Die

Sludge Factory

We Die Young

Down In A Hole

Heaven Beside You

Angry Chair

Man In The Box

Dirt

Rooster

Would?

Guest Cosmigonon

Thanks, Dave! Here's the complete set list from Thursday night:

Whale & Wasp (recording)

Again

Bleed The Freak

Grind

It Ain't Like That

Junkhead

Nutshell

Them Bones

Dam That River

Rain When I Die

Sludge Factory

We Die Young

Down In A Hole

Heaven Beside You

Angry Chair

Man In The Box

Dirt

Rooster

Would?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest tantrix

shit if it was outside i should have went down there and sat outside the poorhouse and enjoyed listening to the concert. >:(