Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the MEN........or (BOYS)

glowgirl

Do you think girls lie to you when you say your good in bed?

I think if you have to ask, you might not be!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Now That I Finally have a Girlfriend.. cwm38.gif ..

She doesn't say shit & doesn't have too.

I follow the The morpheus theory...

>>>>>>>> "i like my girls breathless after a good couple of hours of boning."

Honestly,

I can tell by the way some of her close friends look at me. (check me out)

Also, They're always surprised to see a "little guy"

I'm 5'10" @ 150 lbs. and her friends are expecting to see a football player based on our sexual escapades.(LOL)

B-sides I know I'm good when she can't keep up with me. I always strive for the 3 to 1 average.

Her three orgasms to my one! cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

Okay here is the bitch in me...the part many of you guys would hate to see...

If a guy is bad the first 15 minutes of sex, I push the fucker off me, get my clothes back on and leave. Sorry but if your bad, you dont deserve me. Im not saying Im like the "Queen Fuck" but Im sure not wasting good cum on a bad lay. (especially when sex doesnt come everyday for me now that Im livin the single life)

I dont believe in lying about this shit. Im not gonna boost some guys head up for no reason...lol. Thats just sad. But I havent had a bad one in a long time (well anythng for that amtter lol) I usually can tell right from the first time I kiss a guy if he'll be good....haven't been wrong yet!

Im just *extremely* picky when it comes to sex. I require total perfection and euphoria!

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 01-17-2001).]

Originally posted by misskittie:

Okay here is the bitch in me...the part many of you guys would hate to see...

If a guy is bad the first 15 minutes of sex, I push the fucker off me, get my clothes back on and leave. Sorry but if your bad, you dont deserve me. Im not saying Im like the "Queen Fuck" but Im sure not wasting good cum on a bad lay.

Well than,don't forget to pack if your coming home with me!!!!

I dont believe in lying about this shit. Im not gonna boost some guys head up for no reason...lol. Thats just sad. But I havent had a bad one in a long time (well anythng for that amtter lol) I usually can tell right from the first time I kiss a guy if he'll be good....haven't been wrong yet!

cwm29.gif

Kittie,

I hope you ain't serious. Its a hell of a funny joke but if its real then its just plain cold unless the guy was coming off as king stud.

I'm no expert and too each there own, but there just seem to be so many things wrong with that. I Mean wasting what? Even if someone is not good then just scale back your expectations - show them a few things and have some fun. If you find someone attractive and you are in a bed with them naked there is always some fun to be had no matter how much of a rookie they are. And I hate all this men are supposed to perform shit. Do you do the same thing if you are with a super hot chick and she isn't any good or experienced? What if a guy is nervous or drunk or whatever and has trouble getting it up? It happens to most of us at some time in our life. You would just crush a guy like that?

I may sound all hippy dippy idealistic but to me life and especially sex is about love and kindness - not necessarilly "in love" but just the spirit of affection and goodwill even at orgies or in casual sex. Besides, you are missing the treat of training someone - I have met many girls who say that it is awesome fun.

Sorry for the rant - I am tired and cranky and this just kinda steamed me.

What about when agirl asks a guy if she is good? Do you think we lie?

I accept that in general a majority of the responsibility for sexual performance lies with the man. Is this fair? I don't know. Is it genetic or cultural? Probably a bit of both? Can it be changed? Don't know again. But arguing against it would be a waste of energy and certainly won't help you get laid smile.gif

Nevertheless, and I am not singling anyone out, but I don't like to encourage the notion that the man is the performer who is judged good or bad. Who is judged on whether its long enough, big enough, stays hard long enough, has the right technique, the right style etc...

I know that nothing about sexual attraction is or should be fair. But I feel that good sex is not about performance or judging or expectations. Call me a naive romantic smile.gif

I don't know why I got into this rant. Its off topic. And I just know that someone is gonna post the "This is the whining philosophy of a guy who sucks in bed" post. But what the hell.

Oh goodness boyz! LMFAOOO

This board gets more and more entertaining everyday let me tell ya!

Knowing how I refer to sex I would think you would realzie that Im just "busting balls". I would NEVER do such a thing. If I was younger well then yea but not now. Some people can be help..others can't (IMO that is)

If Im getting into a serious relationship with someone of COURSE I will mold them into a perfect seX machine. Yet, none the less, I am very picky when it comes to sexual pleasure as well as very dominant. If its not going the way *I* like, Im ready to take charge.

So come down fellas....some of you need to develop a sense of humor...hahah

------------------

cdrom-ic.giflittecat.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

I would have to say that it deffinatley depends on the person you are with. If the guy is in a comfortable enough relationship with the girl, and they are both comfortable, then they should be able to talk about what could make their sex lives better. Other than that, if it's just a night of hot passionate sex, guys can usually tell when a girl is lying about how good he was. We're not stupid, we now if we have performed well or not.

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

Hey Kittie,

Hey cut a poor board nebwbie a break smile.gif

I don't know enough to know you are joking. To be honest, in almost all of your posts I detected some serious attitude. Especially some anti-male attitude which is fine to an extent as I know that chicks have it tough when it comes to assholes messing with them.

But at the end of the day hate hurts the hater. So I am very glad to know that it is a game and I will assume that at heart you are a kind and loving person that sees that beneath the gender roles (which are cool and to a degree necessary) we are all scared, lonely, insecure people who want to be loved and survive our little roller-coaster ride on this big blue ball.

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I've had my share of guys, I found that tall guys are usually smaller! And shorter guys as in 5'3, are damn huge!

I think that 6 incher will definetly look bigger on shorter guy as opposed to a taller guy...just a matter of proportion.

------------------

WE CAN'T BE STOPPED YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN US fballSmCLR.gif

champ_game.gif

Originally posted by b-side:

Honestly,

I can tell by the way some of her close friends look at me. (check me out)

Also, They're always surprised to see a "little guy"

I'm 5'10" @ 150 lbs. and her friends are expecting to see a football player based on our sexual escapades.(LOL)

B-sides I know I'm good when she can't keep up with me. I always strive for the 3 to 1 average.

Her three orgasms to my one! cwm4.gif

I've had my share of guys, I found that tall guys are usually smaller! And shorter guys as in 5'3, are damn huge!

------------------

ani_twee.giftweety1.gif

hehhehe moonshine,

You must be new and just coutin' the place out. Cool. I hit the boards less than 3 weeks ago smile.gif So i did the same thing.

You got it backwards - this is where it started and Kittie first said "ppsyche - I'm just kidding". So I returned the favor this morning but I was a wee bit nastier frown.gif

I don't think Kittie likes to play rough - at least not with me. I believe that's she's still peeved so we's had better be weally, weally quiet and maybe we won't jnotice us. I defnitely don't want to beard this angry lion in her den or anywhere else. Frankly, between you an' me and the rest of the world Ise bese a wee bit scared smile.gif