Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the most shots you have drank of one type of alcohol at a club?

Guest mr.miami

Guest mr.miami

I maybe trying to expand my cuervo shot intake, but before I do just want to hear the most everyone else has drunk in shots of a particular alcohol. Right now I can hit 6 shots and still be relatively okay my concern is I dont want to end up laid out with alcohol poison and wake up in a hospital. I may try to shoot for 8 or 10 shots this coming weekend. If you have any serious alcohol poisonning stories I'd like to hear them. Just want to see if anyone has any idea at which point drinking becomes dangerous.

Guest fended

Depends on your body weight. I average about 1.5 - 2 Patron bottles on big nights, but I'm also about 300lbs. Ask POD or Roly, they'll confirm those numbers.

Guest mr.miami

Depends on your body weight. I average about 1.5 - 2 Patron bottles on big nights, but I'm also about 300lbs. Ask POD or Roly, they'll confirm those numbers.

Are you coherent after drinking 2 bottles? :o Anyone else think tequilla taste bad with ice? Do you drink them as shots, or sip them?

Guest coach

I think 11 was my max, but that was over quite a few hours. Also, it wasn't all one kind, Schnapps then JD. No hangover and I was relatively coherent the entire time.

Guest mr.miami

I think 11 was my max, but that was over quite a few hours. Also, it wasn't all one kind, Schnapps then JD. No hangover and I was relatively coherent the entire time.

I have a rule to stick with one type cus I get weird side effects if I mix hard alcohol. Example is I drank one type of cuervo and then another type and I started getting the chills lol.

Guest frankthetank

I think I had about 8 yagerbombs a few weeks ago. NEVER again will I touch red bull. (not to mention the 12 beers I had)

It just masks the booze too much. Man, was I sick the next day. :-X

Guest coach

I have a rule to stick with one type cus I get weird side effects if I mix hard alcohol. Example is I drank one type of cuervo and then another type and I started getting the chills lol.

The worst was when I drank Johnny Walker, Jager, Vodka, and Patron all in one night. I think I did actually hurl that night, but that was the only time.

Guest frankthetank

Not that I ever really count how many shots I do...not really the point.

Although when I was in high school (jesus, that was over 14 years ago) I had a buddy drink 62 beers in a 12 hour period.

Doesn't really seem possible but mind you he was 6'5" 320 pounds. :P

Guest fended

Are you coherent after drinking 2 bottles? :o Anyone else think tequilla taste bad with ice? Do you drink them as shots, or sip them?

Patron Shots chilled. Unless i'm in a "high society" place. Then i'll drink it on the rocks or out of a champagne glass. I usually pass out or do outrageous things that i do not remember the next day. I am only able to do this because I rarely get hangovers. Heres what I do:

1. i drink a bottle of water in between every other shot. (i frequent the bathroom alot)

2. ENGOV - its a brasilian anti-hangover pill. It works much better than anything in the U.S. Everytime i go to brazil, i pick a couple boxes of it. Take one before heading out and one on the way back home. You can wake up the next day and run a marathon, no problem.

Guest davidorth

Patron Shots chilled. Unless i'm in a "high society" place. Then i'll drink it on the rocks or out of a champagne glass. I usually pass out or do outrageous things that i do not remember the next day. I am only able to do this because I rarely get hangovers. Heres what I do:

1. i drink a bottle of water in between every other shot. (i frequent the bathroom alot)

2. ENGOV - its a brasilian anti-hangover pill. It works much better than anything in the U.S. Everytime i go to brazil, i pick a couple boxes of it. Take one before heading out and one on the way back home. You can wake up the next day and run a marathon, no problem.

words of wisdom from a true professional.

that's why i love drinking with you, my friend. see you saturday if not sooner ;D

interesting...i might have to order some of these next time i go down there

Guest mr.miami

What is the most outrageous thing you have done that you cant remember? ;D