Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's wrong with MySpace music culture...

Guest Adam Singer

Guest Adam Singer

Is there anything positive in EDM???

Besides Sasha, Ableton, and the Maven of course.... :P

actually there is plenty, and i write alot of positive stuff

and the WHOLE point of writing something like this is really just to make us chuckle, which is a positive, but my sense of humor may not be the same as yours :D

Guest coach

Is there anything positive in EDM???

Besides Sasha, Ableton, and the Maven of course.... :P

I didn't get that the column was anti-EDM or to show the negative side of EDM, but more anti-Myspace, or to show the negative side of Myspace. Seemed like it was targeted at any type of music that promotes on Myspace.

Guest tres-b

I actually took the article as a humorous one. The point I am making is that most of your comments that people read about the EDM music scene are negative.

Since you are involved in and want to be a part of the world of EDM...Dont bitch. Focus on making positive changes and people will view you as a positive person committed to making a difference in the scene we love.

Just a thought from someone who used to bitch a lot... 8)

Guest dre4

i really enjoyed the article...they say myspace is going to be worth 15 billion in the coming years, but they really need to get their shit 2gether...the spam doesn't only happen w/ edm, in fact i probably get more spam from the hip hop friends i have than from the edm friends..either way it should supplement an artist's true web page and marketing campaign, not be the main part

Guest Seb

I actually took the article as a humorous one. The point I am making is that most of your comments that people read about the EDM music scene are negative.

Since you are involved in and want to be a part of the world of EDM...Dont bitch. Focus on making positive changes and people will view you as a positive person committed to making a difference in the scene we love.

that is true Singer, I enjoy your articles but you do bitch a lot

Guest Adam Singer

that is true Singer, I enjoy your articles but you do bitch a lot

230011865_7480ab7d53_o.jpg

that cat rules 8)

i really enjoyed the article...they say myspace is going to be worth 15 billion in the coming years, but they really need to get their shit 2gether...the spam doesn't only happen w/ edm, in fact i probably get more spam from the hip hop friends i have than from the edm friends..either way it should supplement an artist's true web page and marketing campaign, not be the main part

wazzaaaa ;D