Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THREEEEEEESOMES!

LikmyLipz

Who has ever had one, what was the ratio, and what yummy positions did you use???

shareeeeeeeeee with me..

The board needs to be spiced up...

its been kinda boring latly!!!!

SHARE YOU FANITISYS OR ANYTHING!

i'll share mine, if you share yours

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm13.gifcwm4.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

i have had a couple.. the best one yet was with me, my best friend. and her boyfriend at the time. it was so much better then the rest because he was the only guy who actually focused on both of us equally. ahh, it was pure fun!we did all this freaky stuff i wont get into yet...id have another one in a heart beat! i think id actuallly prefer that then 1 on 1! smile.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

AIM: DeeLicious8P

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.

The future is uncertain, but the end is always near- Jim Morrison

Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

:)

i think that the guy should be focus of attention, allthough during something like that i would love to be center of attention... the last and only time i had a threesome was with a guy i was going out with, and his ex gf.. needless to say it was the first time i ever did e also..

my fav was either when she was sittin on my face, and being f'd.. or riding, and her sittin on his face.. lol to this day hes still in awe that two girls licked his cock at the same time.. hahahahahahaha

------------------

lik.gif

Best one was in a club with 2 guys I'd never met before.

Cause I didn't know them we didn't give a shit about embarrasments etc. But a lot of the ravers couldn't believe their eyes, they thought they were heavy tripping! The best bit was just having them both kiss me all over, it's so rare and so fucking nice to get that much attention from one man, let alone two!

It's was wicked! Strangely one of them is now one of my best mates!

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

cwm25.gif I have been looking at this post for about an hour now trying to decide if I even want to get involved. Obviously I decided to speak my mind.

Im a little annoyed (as usual). Im annoyed with the comment made by likmylipz. Here, let me go copy n paste for ya..."i think that the guy should be focus of attention". Lets just feed into the male fantsy of having 2 women please him at once. Threesomes are NOT about pleasing just one of the people invovled in the act. If this is how yours have gone, then you are missing out on mush of the eroticism to be incorporated with it.

This type of secxual play works best when all three people are totally into each other mentallya nd physically...equally. No one person (IMO) should get it all. Then your losing a lot from the experience. If thats how you want it, just fuck one person. Dont do a threesome.

Im nto going to get into any of the times that I had because well, I dont need people knowing about them really. I will admit I have had both good and bad but REFUSE to focus on one person. Its all about mind, body, and unity. I guess once you become more mentally balanced with life and sex, you can see the sensuality with it. Sure many times its just a fuck feast but you have to know how to work it properly. Otherwise, the third perosn gets in the way...and I dont like when things go wrong...

Just my opinion people...I could elaborate more but Im not feelin it right now.. cwm6.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Ive been offered to be in a few 3 somes but I declined.One was with a lesbian couple,another was with a ex gf of mine and her gf at the time.

I just feel like it would ruin there relationship and I could never be the one to do that,I know all of you are probably thinking Im lame but thats just my opinion! cwm7.gif

Oh and one more thing girls and guys,what if you had a 3 some with your mate and someone else and they moaned differently with the other person or started paying more attention to them,wouldnt that make you feel inadequate at all?Maybe I over analyze everything to much

so i've been reading through everyone's comments and i'm sad to say i've never had one... not that i wouldn't cause oh god, i would, it just hasn't happened yet, but i do have to agree with the thought that everyone must be equal and no attention should be showered on just one individual, whether it be man or woman...

anyway, i'm still waiting... cwm10.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

Originally posted by salaar:

Oh and one more thing girls and guys,what if you had a 3 some with your mate and someone else and they moaned differently with the other person or started paying more attention to them,wouldnt that make you feel inadequate at all?Maybe I over analyze everything to much

well... i would feel inadequete, but then again, i know i over-analyze things, so i'm not much help...

cwm4.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

Hey Kittie,

Sorry to disagree here. I've never had a threesome ore a moresome. But I have talked to those who have. Yes, in your basic threesome everybody should be focused on evely. And if nothing is decided on differently then it should be the "default setting". But is if there is something I've learned about sex is that there are no rules. Nothing wrong with some "male Fantasy" of 2 chicks working him over sometimes. Same with 2 guys working on a girl since most 2-guy threesomes do not involve Bi Men. As in all things variety is the spice of life. There are many ways to have a threesome. Some ways are naturally more dangerous to the egos involved. But that doesn't make them more or less good. Often you get rotating focuses on each person where the threesome is like 3 encountesr whre each person gets to be focused on and then culminates in the spiritual / unity thing of everybody doing everybody etc... But c'mon - its sex and there's no playbook.

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

ok how about taking turns on everyone pleasing one person... this could be fun, no?

Yes, in fact this is what can should (IMO) be done. Im sorry Mr dick but you have a different stand point then I have. Maybe thats because I have actually participated in threesomes and you have not.

There is nothing wrong with pleasing one person...at a time. I think if you tend to put all the focus one person, feelings if inadequacy tend to develop and jealousy, sometimes thoughts of being left out. I know this only from my own experiences.

If there is no emotional attachements through any of the parties then this may in fact not be the case. Sure theres no rules in sex for some. You happen to be different and willing to explore all types of sexuality. It truely depends on whom is involved and the circumstances. There are many forms of threesomes actually and maybe that should be expressed.

Me personally, Im not down for the pleasing of only one person. If I was going to do that, then I would only have sexual activites with that male or female. I wouldnt get involved with the threesome.

Just my opinion though. Myabe we need to get more experienced for their facts and opinions....any volunteers..

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Okay.. well.. I have so many opinions on this .. but i am not going to get into them now, because it is monday, and I am super busy at work..

I will breifly say.. That i have participated in 1 threesome.. w/ my xboyfriend , and another female.. The 3some was actually.. all about me.. He knew i had a fantasy.. and he fulfilled it for me.. (he had always wanted this too.. BUT he didnt get to fully act out his fantasy.. due to the fact that he did not participate in any sexual activity w/ the other female..only w/ me).. Anyway. He gave me this "present". It was very intense.. and very erotic.. and I would defiantley do it again... I actually wanted him to participate more.. He participated ,,, but only w/ me.. and I pleased both of them, as they both pleased me.. BUT ... liek i said.. It was "kinda" all about me.. I received the most attention... and i Loved EVERY second of it .. =)

call me selfish .. =P

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Kittie, careful with the attitude.

Anyways you start disagreeing and then end up agreeing. Then Nikki pretty much provesmy point. And I think that maybe youhave some issues aboutthings always being ideal or perfect and even some issues with men and stuff. Just me but I think you should relax and enjoy life as the laughable, fallible mess that it is where pretty much anything can work or suck at anygiven time depending upon the people and the context.

My personal opinion: If you plan this things, I think you should discuss this issue with the participants, so that nobody gets hurt. (In nikki's case, they just pleased her cause thats the way it was meant to be.) If it just happens beacause you're fucked up or whatever then just fuck it, whatever...

bye.

biggrin.gif

------------------

If you can't convince them...try confusing them.

:confused:

damn.. motherfucker's got half decent taste (in 17 y.o. girlies nevertheless..)

hey but they're good looking

morph_

Originally posted by puck:

mother fucker i want a fucking threesome with kim smith and jessica alba

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

i just had a threesome last week with my friend kathi,she is 45,i'm only 18 and other people,it was great i was in a 69 postion i eat her pussy like there was no tommorrow!i was getting my cocked suck by kelly,and kathi was eating kelly's ass out! it was great,to add to it we just got done smoking some pot and we were listing to some oakenfold on the stero

later chris cwm26.gif

Originally posted by Unbound:

Well I just want to say i would be a willing participant in a threesome so if there are any cute girlies out there PM me instantly! tongue.gif

me you and lina!

------------------

lik.gif