Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any good ideas for a snuggly night and (e)??

salaar

If your going to take a bubble bath or something have a little bowl of ice next to you guys,it'll get real hot because of the E and the heat of the tub.And we dont need you passing out or anything.candles are definitly a good thing,whenever Im rolling and I see candles they look like little suns on top of pillars.And my last advise,look into his eyes while he's peaking and tell him you love him.A girl did that to me once and I almost started crying.

...have a little bowl of ice next to you guys,it'll get real hot because of the E and the heat of the tub...

And I bet the ice will feel awesome! We've had bubblebaths before and taken a cube of ice and rubbed it all over sensitive parts of each other's bodies and it felt amazing just when we were sober. The hot/cold feels great, so I imagine while rolling it would be mind-blowing! Thanks for the suggestion!! And I promise I won't make it too hot, I was worried about that as well! WOOHOO! I can't wait! cwm4.gif

------------------

eatout.jpg

Me and my boyfriend want to both dose and spend a night in together quietly for a change and just do a whole bunch of cool stuff, I need any ideas for anything you guys have tried and that is great while on (e). I think we're gonna have a bubblebath with candles and some good music, talk and stuff, massage each other...any other good ideas for a fab night?? PLEASE HELP! Thanks! cwm18.gif

You got the right idea honey smile.gif Basic question has to do withhow much sex you want that night and how your boyfriend's weenie reacts to E. Sometimes a second dose can revive him. I recommend highly getting some good speed and taking a half a pill each when the E starts to make you all spacey and tired. The speed can also revive the weenie. If you want pure cuddly then fuck arly and often and when ou getall mushy gop wih it - no speed. But if you want a bit more action orjust to be more energetic ake the speed. At clubs I always mix them evenly - that isalso perfect foran active night of e sex. But for snuggling maybe split he difference with 1/2 speed forevery E. Ofcourse you haveto see how your boyfriend reacts to speed but I find tagrees with the weenies of most guys - make sthem bvery hard smile.gif Also, smoke lots of really good weed all throughout. Esp. w/ the speed as you have no chance of getting tired from it and it sort of smooths the edges from he e and speed.

Just my expereince and two cents smile.gif