Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MALE SCORPIO AUCTION -- Female Bidders Only :)

morpheus_

Young Scorpio Male, Mid 20s

At 6 feet 2 inches, 190lbs, blue eyes dark blonde, just your horny little scorpio.

I start the bidding at one kiss on the cheek, e-bay style. winner gets dinner date, my treat, and a happy hour date, winners' treat. you can bid with whatever tickles your fancy.

for the more discreet ladies, i also accept PM bids. Should the winner prefer discretion, no more than 3 clues shall be provided for board entertainment.

<grin>

morph_ cwm24.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

[This message has been edited by morpheus_ (edited 01-22-2001).]

Well hell! If youre as good as that post makes you out to be...Ill go all the way to kissin your ass!

cwm32.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Cheap??? BITCH Ill give you cheap!

I hear bitch slaps dont run to high now-a-days......

as always...w/ xoxo

kAt cwm11.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

Ah Morpheus I wouldn't even bother with her. I think that she's all talk. I don't think she could handle or please you or almost any passionate guy.

Word on the stret is that despite a few bizarre tricks and techniques this Kittie is definitely de-clawed in bed. Lots of parlor ticks but no passion, no connection, no je ne sais quoi. MAybe its just her youth?

Originally posted by mrdick:

Ah Morpheus I wouldn't even bother with her. I think that she's all talk. I don't think she could handle or please you or almost any passionate guy.

Word on the stret is that despite a few bizarre tricks and techniques this Kittie is definitely de-clawed in bed. Lots of parlor ticks but no passion, no connection, no je ne sais quoi. MAybe its just her youth?

I hope this is a joke because Im already quite aware that I have more sexual experience in and out of the bed then you do! cwm23.gif

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

Lots of expeience doing things the wrong way just makes you really good at doing it the wrong way smile.gif

Just because you write with eloquence at times does not mean your good at the actual act. I do recall a persoanl message which I wont get into on the board to save you some face.

Theres nothing wrong with the way I perform. If you havent sampled it then dont bash it!

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

Morph .. hehhe.. .

.. i bid... one hersheys kiss.. =P

to be placed on any body part, (to be designated by you).. and gently warmed by a "hot syrup" of sorts..... just hot enough to partially melt the chocolate all over the above mentioned body part ..

Then we figure out how to clean up the mess

redface.gif)

hehe.. whoa... im in RAREEEEEEE form 2day =)

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Ah Kittie

I never claimed I was the most experienced guy in the wrold. Quite the opposite. I just like to have fun, learn new things, and make people happy. SO feel free to share - I have nothin' to hide.

There's a certain cocky little kitty cat on the other hand that claims that she's a pretty cool kitten! I don't raise no expecations so I acn't disapoint but I can't be blamed if I've been hearing that this supposedly feral feline doesn't live up to her billing.

Ah Kittie

I never claimed I was the most experienced guy in the wrold. Quite the opposite. I just like to have fun, learn new things, and make people happy. SO feel free to share - I have nothin' to hide.

There's a certain cocky little kitty cat on the other hand that claims that she's a pretty cool kitten! I don't raise no expecations so I acn't disapoint but I can't be blamed if I've been hearing that this supposedly feral feline doesn't live up to her billing.

No body on the board has even tried me nor will they. So I gues you have been hearing wrong! How can I raise expectations when I wont go to anyone from this damn board? Please.....next in line.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

Never said I heard from this board - I got other sources, other friends in NYC. It was just a funny coincidence that one of them knew a few people that knew you sorta thing smile.gif

And what? You too good for this board now? Its one thing not to meet on the board but if you happened to meet a nice guy and liked him you'd walk away the moment you found out that he posted here?

Kittie seems a tad grouchy this morning - choke on afurball? Somebody hit a nerve?

Never said I heard from this board - I got other sources, other friends in NYC. It was just a funny coincidence that one of them knew a few people that knew you sorta thing smile.gif

And what? You too good for this board now? Its one thing not to meet on the board but if you happened to meet a nice guy and liked him you'd walk away the moment you found out that he posted here?

Kittie seems a tad grouchy this morning - choke on afurball? Somebody hit a nerve?

Okay if youre gonna open your mouth and say that someone knows me and it appaently popping shit then you should be ready to tell me "who" this person is. I havent had any from anyone in anyway n a long time. And excuse me if I choose not to give it up to people on the board. Noone here turns me on. Thats all Im saying. Never said I wouldnt date soemone from the board.

Youre fiddling with the wrong bitch! You dont know me and dont know ow to accept my humor. Youre basically putting me down and challenging me by bringing someone else into this who I have a strong feeling doesnt exist. I havent gotten involved with anyone from this board to the level where they would be special enough to try me. So mind your own becase now YOU are making it personal!

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

Hey Kittie smile.gif

Okay, okay I am totally fucking with you. You kinda messed with me sending me on a rant on the other thread so I'm just returning the favore - perhaps a little more over-the-top than you smile.gif

For the Record:

I HAVE NEVER MET ANYONE THAT KNOWS KITTY OR HAS HEARD ABOUT KITTY. I WAS TALKING TOTAL SHIT TO GET A RISE OUT OF MISSKITTIE!

I just saw how you loved to get into it on the drama board a few times and how no one really gave you any competition. I just thought it would be fun to liven up the morning by going a few rounds to limber up. My apologies if this upset you - I was taking a chance and making an assumption based on your other post that you wouldn't be too pissed when I said "Psyche!!" If I was wrong - sorry, my bad.

From my point of view it was fun. You are definitely not declawed!! wow!! You fight tough and I got the sense that if I didn't stop now things were gonna get real ugly real fast for MrDick frown.gif

Not that I don't like it rough mind you - just that we gotta save something for later, right smile.gif

MrDick

Originally posted by imnikki:

Morph .. hehhe.. .

.. i bid... one hersheys kiss.. =P

to be placed on any body part, (to be designated by you).. and gently warmed by a "hot syrup" of sorts..... just hot enough to partially melt the chocolate all over the above mentioned body part ..

Then we figure out how to clean up the mess

redface.gif)

hehe.. whoa... im in RAREEEEEEE form 2day =)

aaaand we have a current high bid.. anyone else? <grin>

morph_

cwm13.gif

------------------

This is my church

It's in natural grace

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

i think i will just place the bid for the sake of doing it.... allthough i seen his pic, and he is quite the lil hottie.. tongue.gif

i would like Nikki to join me in my bidding, and we can discuss something together?

XOXOXOXO MWWWWAHZ

We can win this together!!! hahahahahahahaha

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by morpheus_:

kitty and dick, take that shit elsewhere, this is a respectable auction house..

lol isn't this funny.. pussy and dick.. LMFAO

sorry guys, just couldn't help the drama alone your NAMES create, let alone your conversation..

morph_ cwm24.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

i think i will just place the bid for the sake of doing it.... allthough i seen his pic, and he is quite the lil hottie.. tongue.gif

i would like Nikki to join me in my bidding, and we can discuss something together?

XOXOXOXO MWWWWAHZ

We can win this together!!! hahahahahahahaha

err.. you gotta post what you bid with.. hershey's kisses, coconuts, martinis, large stone wheels smile.gif

smile.gif

morph_

cwm27.gif

WELL WELL WELL

a double big.. lipz.. do you dare suggest we join forces?.. That would be scary gerl... .. and i have no doubt that we would win in every situation thinkable. =)

How about for now.. I work w/ chocolate hershey kisses, and you take the " hershey hugs".. (white choc).. .. I take the dark, you take the light.. since we dont get confused.. .. now.. once in a while.. the brown chocolate and the white chocolate may overlap.. and then well.. uhmm.. hehe.. we get to have sum fun 2gether! .. WoHoOo... well.anyway we work 2gether in unison to acheive the final goal.. which once again .. is "to clean up the mess".. .. oh.. a new rule.. "No hands alloweD"..

Morph.. Sound like a do-able bid?

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If "we" read the post...bidding closed at midnight the ngiht he posted this.

So..................

I WON! neener neener neener!

Okay morph...when u takin me out??? Hmm?? You have to schedule...Im always changing plans.

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

as much as the hershey's choco-fest appeals to me, kittie has a point. i DID say that the auction was closing at midnight that day, so all bids datestamped later than that are no good. (technically, that is.. the idea is still an appealing one tongue.gif )

well kittie, you tell me when a good time for you is in the next few days and i'll arrange for dining reservations

smile.gif

i always keep my promises..

morph_ cwm27.gif

------------------

This is my church

It's in natural grace

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends