Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia @ Twilo Nov 24!

Guest aj2234

Guest sfgrl

Cant wait for this to come. I wonder if Danny is going to have his party in Miami at Twilo as well. Let's hope this venue works out for him and we can have him on a regular basis in Miami.

Guest somefiercehouse

yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you fuckers on teh dance floor!

and don't forget about Loco Dice in Tampa on the 25th!! Margaret would like to have you as her personal prokadema dancing buddy.

Guest soozin

and don't forget about Loco Dice in Tampa on the 25th!! Margaret would like to have you as her personal prokadema dancing buddy.

dont think ill be able to make it to that as ill be dog sitting over t-giving w/e. weeeeeeeeeeeee

come to DT margaret!

Guest somefiercehouse

dont think ill be able to make it to that as ill be dog sitting over t-giving w/e. weeeeeeeeeeeee

come to DT margaret!

the dog can watch itself...and lick itself too for that matter. we shall see darling. i've never seen loco dice though, so ima leanin towards trampa. i'll come down some weekend in november though!!

Guest sfgrl

Let's hope it's Danny all night / day long. That's the proper way to listen to him. I'll be catching him at Pacha on Nov. 11th as well so I'm ready for double dose of DT in November.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Why is lots to do a bad thing? Geez.

Bad if you can't do the things you want to do b-cuz you are busy doing the things you have to do...

Guest Marina22

Why is lots to do a bad thing? Geez.

Bad if you can't do the things you want to do b-cuz you are busy doing the things you have to do...

exactomundo, plus you can't be in two places at one time and have lots of expendable cash too boot. Lots to do is not a bad thing I just can't make it to all if any. :(