Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you havent been to twilo yet here is your chance

Guest mr.miami

Guest mr.miami

Im not a promoter, but they are sending out emails. On 11/4 no cover till midnight for all the cheap bastards that havent shown yet So maybe if some people actually start showing we can have our fridays back.

Guest mr.miami

does this means you're not gonna be present on the 25th?

23-25 im gonna be there. OR whatever days they are ill be trying to do the 3 day marathon thing. Should be interesting.

does this means you're not gonna be present on the 25th?

23-25 im gonna be there. not likely sooner than that unless i go to space and get extremely annoyed with the crowd as the night progresses,or feel like my lungs are getting smoked out there. I like to drink in calm uncrowded places with decent.

whats going on the 23rd?

id go see dt as well, but doing 2 marathons side by side would be killer esp in the same club

im still trying to figure out w/ chus n ceballos will deff be in town, their schedule calls for crobar that weekend, but not sure if crobar will be reopened by that time or not.

Guest mr.miami

24-26 I might lay low on the drinking. I was off on my days. not sure if 3 days in a row of being in a drunken stupor is a good for ya.

Guest djthunder

24-26 I might lay low on the drinking. I was off on my days. not sure if 3 days in a row of being in a drunken stupor is a good for ya.

pfft pansy :P

Guest mr.miami

I actually dropped in there around 3:30am after hitting space last week so I could enjoy my alcohol and not be overcrowded or smoked out like i was feeling at space. Around that time I saw a few girls there. More guys there as usual but because the venue is so big there there was alot of room. In conclusion twilo is good for a guy on sunday morning that isnt gay if you know you arent gonna be getting laid, tired of being over crowded at space and just want to get some drinks and listen to music.

I actually dropped in there around 3:30am after hitting space last week so I could enjoy my alcohol and not be overcrowded or smoked out like i was feeling at space. Around that time I saw a few girls there. More guys there as usual but because the venue is so big there there was alot of room. In conclusion twilo is good for a guy on sunday morning that isnt gay if you know you arent gonna be getting laid, tired of being over crowded at space and just want to get some drinks and listen to music.

no doubt 21 days n counting!