Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IS BRICKS ANY GOOD ON FRIDAYS.....

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest vanbuurenfan

Some ppl from work want to go there tomorrow and i want some intel before i commit. How are the VIP tables? music?

Guest pod

No idea. There used to be a guy who worked there that posted but I think he's gone.

From what I gather it's more of a lawyer/real estate type of crowd. Musically? They could get away with the iPod in the DJ booth formula I've tried to convince some clubs to go with.

Guest vanbuurenfan

i remember that dude, gladius i think? he was the son of the son of the owner of the people that used to clean the bathrooms. ;D

Guest gotdrums13

REALLY good music on the skylounge compliments of Joseph Anthony. The main room (inside) is mostly the Amika on Saturdays type crowd with a mix of Hialeah peeps.

Guest gotdrums13

The rooftop has small "tents" or "cabana" looking things with a table . I guess thats their VIP area. Nothing too secluded though.

Guest defunes

I had a blast about 3 weeks ago. There had 3 djs on the patio 2 of them were really vibing the crowd. There was algo a promotion of some new Vodka Sonnema Vodka herb. They had hot girls in costumes giving out shots, and blackjack tables. They gave you chips for free and depending on how much you won you got tshirts, shot glasses, hats, pint glassess and even a vodka bottle. Loads of fun and good music.

Guest Gladius

i remember that dude, gladius i think? he was the son of the son of the owner of the people that used to clean the bathrooms. ;D

yea thats it the son of the owner who used to clean the batrooms... heh, anyway let me know if you wanna go, I can put you on the guest list.... pm me here or send a message to www.myspace.com/bricksnightclub with names and amount of ppl and I got ya (even after the insult) =p I hope some more of you come out to see the club from what I hear the parties are doing great and soon the thursdays and sunday parties will be coming around... ;)

I am still around just trying to keep up to date with things... schools a bitch around mid-terms haha anyway I will be down in miami for thanksgiving...

Gladius is a good guy, he went out of his way late night friday to make sure i was on the list, when he didn't have to 8)

I went there w/ rob(goodlife) id say about 2-3 months ago or so i believe, no wait in line, very organized, make sure u n ur party dress nice, button up shirt would probably be preferred.

id recommend parking across the street from the club or valet, brickell sometimes can be tricky to park, so maybe get their early n park on the lot across from the club.

the entrance is a nice chill area w/ a water fountain that u can sit n have a conversation w/ peeps, chicks, smoke, than u got the main room 2 big bars on both sides of the club w/ a big dance floor...mixed of crowds but u do find the hot gables/brickell chicks there as well. upstairs is the patio, hot waitresses, overall good experience we had.

Guest Gladius

Gladius is a good guy, he went out of his way late night friday to make sure i was on the list, when he didn't have to 8)

I went there w/ rob(goodlife) id say about 2-3 months ago or so i believe, no wait in line, very organized, make sure u n ur party dress nice, button up shirt would probably be preferred.

id recommend parking across the street from the club or valet, brickell sometimes can be tricky to park, so maybe get their early n park on the lot across from the club.

the entrance is a nice chill area w/ a water fountain that u can sit n have a conversation w/ peeps, chicks, smoke, than u got the main room 2 big bars on both sides of the club w/ a big dance floor...mixed of crowds but u do find the hot gables/brickell chicks there as well. upstairs is the patio, hot waitresses, overall good experience we had.

anytime bro ;)

Guest vanbuurenfan

yea thats it the son of the owner who used to clean the batrooms... heh, anyway let me know if you wanna go, I can put you on the guest list.... pm me here or send a message to www.myspace.com/bricksnightclub with names and amount of ppl and I got ya (even after the insult) =p I hope some more of you come out to see the club from what I hear the parties are doing great and soon the thursdays and sunday parties will be coming around... ;)

I am still around just trying to keep up to date with things... schools a bitch around mid-terms haha anyway I will be down in miami for thanksgiving...

relax im just bustin your balls a bit, thanks for the offer! 8)