Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Downloadable Movies

Ok so now that i have a mackdaddy laptop (named Earl) i want to watch some movies. Thing is i'm very fickle. I dont want to have to pick some, wait to have them delivered, then have to return them after a specified amount of time.

Ideally, i'd like to find a service that allows me to pay a monthly subscription fee and i can watch whatever movies i want. I'll settle for something not quite so grand...but along the same lines.

Does anyone know of such a service?

i had netflix for a year back when i lived in otown, they run anywhere from $6-$40 bucks a month depending on how many movies you would want to have delivered to you.

I believe they are $9 bucks now for 3 movies, with an enormous selection of choices...the neat thing that i like about netflix was how u could automatically select up to 50 movies or so that you would like to watch in any particular order so when you sent your movies back netflix would automatically mail you the next 3 on your list.

the only cons that i have to say was that sometime it would take up to 3-4 days from the time they receive the movie, than sending you the next one.

http://www.netflix.com/Default

Guest xbbdc

netflix is 18 a month for 3 movies

blockbuster is the same deal except now you can return the movie to the store and get a movie there, and also they will mail you the next movie in your queue

vongo.com is new and has a "somewhat" big selection if u just want to download and watch movies, they got a 2 week trial and i think its 10-12 a month. vongo is owned by starz

if all else just download movies from the interweb for free.

Guest Civs

Ok so now that i have a mackdaddy laptop (named Earl) i want to watch some movies. Thing is i'm very fickle. I dont want to have to pick some, wait to have them delivered, then have to return them after a specified amount of time.

Ideally, i'd like to find a service that allows me to pay a monthly subscription fee and i can watch whatever movies i want. I'll settle for something not quite so grand...but along the same lines.

http://www.movielink.com

btw, everything is available for download if u look hard enough ;)

for instance:

Borat.CAM.iNTERNAL.SUBBED.SVCD-MrNiCeGuY

Miami.Vice.DVDR-MPTDVD

http://www.movielink.com

btw, everything is available for download if u look hard enough ;)

for instance:

Borat.CAM.iNTERNAL.SUBBED.SVCD-MrNiCeGuY

Miami.Vice.DVDR-MPTDVD

Yeah i figured that but it takes too much effort on my part. I'll check out movielink.