Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Again! :(

dee_licious

OMG i messed up again! . GRRRRRR. Last night i went out, and i met the love of my life's best friend.. it was all good untill he started talking to my sister. well, she unknowingly blew my cover. She told him how old i really was. See, i wouldnt be as mad but this is the second time i lie to him about my age. The first time i told him i was 25, and then he foind out i wasnt, then i toldhim i was 21.. but im really only 20.. i know it was wrong to lie.. twice.. but i was afraid to loose him...i dont know what to tell him now, but i wanna tell him before his friend does.. HELP! cwm45.gifcwm28.gifcwm33.gif

------------------

AIM: DeeLicious8P

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.

The future is uncertain, but the end is always near- Jim Morrison

Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

:)

Reveal all. Hold nothing back. Explain why you did it quickly and succinctly - not as an excuse - just because he'll want to know. Apologize and ask for forgiveness. Don't beg or plead - just put yourself at the total mercy of the court. Be patient with hos answer as if forgiveness comes and trust returns it will probably not be overnight.

That's the best I can offer.

But what goes around comes around....

360 cwm22.gif

Don't lie if you don't want the shit to come back to ya'. cwm21.gif Regardless of how big / small the lie is.

Plz. excuse my lack of sympathy......

I'm a bit disturbed right now because I just unrevealed a mystery of lies from my "now former" girlfriend.

cwm23.gif

No Wordz,

>>>>>>>>B-SIDE

well thanks.. i know i really messed up, and i hope he can forgive me.. ill keep you posted on what happens... cwm6.gif

------------------

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.

Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

you are a liar and that sucks. i hope he dumps you before you start lying to him about other shit. or, better yet, you should grow up and get a clue.

if you dont like being caught in your silly little lies, then start telling the truth! when you lie to someone, you are being irresponsible and selfish. even your reason for lying, "i was afraid to lose him," shows that you are selfish. if he is a nice guy, i hope he finds himself a better girl!

i am *not* sorry for being so harsh. liars deserve to be alone bc they obviously only love themselves.

but, to be a bit more positive, i would like to add the following. you can change and you should be forgiven if you truely do make a change. seriously, make a conscious decision to never lie to anyone you love again. the quality of your life will improve!

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 01-29-2001).]

Originally posted by sirdante:

you are a liar and that sucks. i hope he dumps you before you start lying to him about other shit. or, better yet, you should grow up and get a clue.

if you dont like being caught in your silly little lies, then start telling the truth! when you lie to someone, you are being irresponsible and selfish. even your reason for lying, "i was afraid to lose him," shows that you are selfish. if he is a nice guy, i hope he finds himself a better girl!

i am *not* sorry for being so harsh. liars deserve to be alone bc they obviously only love themselves.

but, to be a bit more positive, i would like to add the following. you can change and you should be forgiven if you truely do make a change. seriously, make a conscious decision to never lie to anyone you love again. the quality of your life will improve!

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 01-29-2001).]

YES I KNOW THIS, IM VERY AWARE.. BUT THANK YOU ANYWAYS FOR BEING SUCH A NICE PERSON AND MAKING IT CLEAR FOR ME, I APPRECIATE IT! cwm23.gif

------------------

Please excuse Sirdante. He is not being his usual kingd and magnanimous self. I believe that this issue hit a hot button for him and he is taking out his issues with someone else on you. From his posts he has always been a forgiving and generous person and I expect that in a few days he will feel very sorry for writing this.