Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Sick SeX~

misskittie

I'm laying in my bed right now and thinking back to the days when I had a steady boyfriend. (TRUST ME, not a fond memory at all) I was thinking about when I would have a cold and we would wind up getting kinky.

I was spoiled, I can totally admit that. I use to get the full "hospital treatment" shall we say. If I wanted my pillows fluffed, it was done, something to drink, got it, body rubbed to soothes those ever so devilish aches and pains due to dehydration, I got it! Sweet right. At that rate you could begin to look forward to the next cold or flu headed my way. Okay, so it really wasnt like I waited for a cold but you get the point.

Anyway, Im wondering if those of you with a serious significant other still get it on while one of you are sick. Oddly enough, this was some of my best sex, Sick Sex! It was gently but could be a lil rough. The constant touching of other skin always made me feel better. And I think the care and love helped make the cold fade too. When youre sick, you want someone to show you love and affection. Sick sex gives you that.

I guess thats about all. Im sick in bed unfortunately and have noone to care for me but Mom. (and no thank you to sick sex with her) But I am in the company of my teddy bear, Sexual Chocolate and Tigger as well. Maybe I can be a plushophile like the fetish I posted a few weeks ago...haha not!

Anyway, Im going back to my tea and Kleenex. The board just isn't amusing to me with the posts...no offense (cough). lol

Okay, so tell me how your sick sex was. Did yas kiss or not? My ex would say he wasnt going to kiss me but just couldnt resist feeling my tongue move around on his lips and in his mouth colliding with his. Was it rough sex, soft, in the middle? Lemme know people....

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

I think "sick sex" is fine. Look at it this way. Say you get sick on a Monday but that past weekend you and your boyfriend spent most of the time fooling around and having sex. You still carry the germ a few days before you start to show symptoms. So, if his immune system isn't going to fight off the illness, he will still get sick even though he may not go near you when you are physically ill. He will still catch the germ from you before you start to actually get sick. So, if ya wanna get under the sheets, GO FOR IT. He'll get it either way.

My boyfriend told me this one time that I was so much WARMER inside when I was sick and we had sex. He loved it. PLus, he never got sick.

Feel better Misskittie! I was sick all last week, it sucks!

------------------

bluesbro.gif

Originally posted by allnight23:

Once I had a high fever and had sex, it felt like a haze, but it was cool. I was so weak, and felt as if I was used by my girl, which is a kinky feeling.

hey, man-

That's hilarious! I can imagine you sweatin your ass off, wildy humpin like some febrile machine... Bro, did you happen to start hallucinating? Having fever dreams? Did your girl turn into Satan or your mother in the middle of the deed?

hehe Semi-comatose, hallucinatory sex is always fun!

PEACE,

NFK

M-Mom??!

------------------

Sometimes, Excess is Barely Enough...

------------------

You Know What I Was, You See What I Am: Change Me, Change Me!