Clubplanet Nightlife Community

er.

smellykelly

i was seeing someone, so when i went to their house we talked for a while and he started kissing me,ok so remember my brazil boy? well he happened to just *POP* out of the bathroom.who would have thought *HE* of all people would show up! i fucked up everything. im trying to get over this knowing now that he hates me...well w/e im seeing someone now, i hope he can help me...argh. cwm14.gif

------------------

Unga Bunga watermelons

having sex in the

bathtub!

Sometimes its better to

be alone...no one can

hurt you that way.

-Kelly

Its all part of the way things are Kelly. We all make mistakes and just because you hurt soemone else doesn't mean you are a hurtful or mean person. Good people hurt others too from time to time - its part of that whole "not being perfect" thing.

But don't be alone. Alone sucks. And remember we all still ove you down here at club planet.

Consider yourself virtually hugged.

awww kelly, i still love you! and i promise you he doesnt hate you! GOODLUCK with *Deigo* MUAH Luv ya hun! cwm38.gifcwm16.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

AIM: DeeLicious8P

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.

The future is uncertain, but the end is always near- Jim Morrison

Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

:)