Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Tenaglia @Twilo

Guest the blew hulk

Guest mr.miami

from what ive heard regular night they tend to stay open on average till 8am. This is a special event so who knows. I will be dur 24 and 25. I actually went there last night after I got tired of space to pay my respect to my bartender buddy over there and to drink in a nice fresh air smoke free environment. This time I spotted 5 girls 2 which were in thier 40s, but its a start.

from what ive heard regular night they tend to stay open on average till 8am. This is a special event so who knows. I will be dur 24 and 25. I actually went there last night after I got tired of space to pay my respect to my bartender buddy over there and to drink in a nice fresh air smoke free environment. This time I spotted 5 girls 2 which were in thier 40s, but its a start.

haha

bro u gotta hang out w/ us - we got to space at 3ish n left at noon, im drug free ;D

hydroxycut fat burners aren't considered a drug i think haha - its just like crack but u can get it @ gnc/healthy store

Guest mr.miami

Funny thing is I've probably seen alot of cjers in the times ive gone to space and not even known it. Unless something happens to change my mind im seeing 3:30 to 4 as being my space cut off point. I cant really forsee myself being on the patio till 12.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I cant really forsee myself being on the patio till 12.

I'm sure you'll change your mind if the right girl was there...

Guest mr.miami

yeah but she aint lol. im kind of limited cus i have a bummed knee so i cant really dance right now. These injuries seem to take forever to heal im on about 2 months of having a messed up knee.

Guest swirlundergrounder

yeah but she aint lol. im kind of limited cus i have a bummed knee so i cant really dance right now. These injuries seem to take forever to heal im on about 2 months of having a messed up knee.

Funny. This past April 'Slides On The Ice' had a bum knee also. He came out to my b-day at Shine and he had a few drinks, the right girl was on the dacne floor and his bum knee magically dissapeared. :P