Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHATS THE COVER FOR MR. OAK/SANDRA COLLINS??

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest vanbuurenfan

i was looking at the cooljunkie website. it says there is a password????? is this true???

my, my how the mighty have fallen, oakenfold at space and no cover/password? :o

Guest pod

You guys are a bunch of conspiracy nuts. One of the reasons I'm not opening a club.

Look at the ad, it's a Myspace party at Space. Guess who is probably footing the bill? Umm, Myspace maybe? So by extension this night costs Space next to nothing. Hence we're offering a password.

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

i might go afterhours to see teh jonathan peters. Iv never got to see him and people in NY dont stfu about "omg JP, omg sound factory!"

Guest myles hie

i might go afterhours to see teh jonathan peters. Iv never got to see him and people in NY dont stfu about "omg JP, omg sound factory!"

I saw JP at Sound Factory around 98 or so. It was decent until he played a 25 min long mega mix of Amber's "Sexual". Talk about a fecking buzzkill. :(

lmao very true - and till this day they don't get off his nuts

i went to see him due to the women that follow him everywhere he goes, the party was good, lots of girls everywhere. last time i saw him was @ nikkis for WMC great party, he didnt spin very long probably till 7pm but man women everywhere! I dont go to a club to ID songs, i go for the party and the ladies offcourse! :P 8)

Would be interesting if he will do the Shelbourne party or Nikkis this year again, that's something id deff wouldn't want to miss.

Guest Cosmigonon

i went to see him due to the women that follow him everywhere he goes,

Dude, it's ok, no need to give excuses when nobody's asked you for one. You can admit you like him, nothing wrong with that... ;)

Guest Shadeone

the place looks awesome though. was there a little while ago and RKM plus a bunch of Myspace-hired people were decking out the patio where they will be playing at. 2 Live Performances also throughout the night plus other special surprises. I beieve JP goes on at 3am. 8)

Guest Afterhours1

Highly doubtful this is free? But we do get Hip Hop in the main room!! Whoopedo! This mix will be interesting to say the least...

Guest pod

It is free till 1. God some of you people just love to bitch and moan. I know your guise is to promote a separate event, but still, play nice.

Guest Afterhours1

You have to admit pod, hip hop in the main room and Oaky on the terrace? Be truthful now....Not bashing anyone, just like Duran Duran at Bang? An odd mix.

Guest pod

Duran Duran rules.

And, for the event tonight at Space, Space employees have already come on here and stated why they're putting upstairs.

You guys are funny, you make such a big deal over people playing someone else's music.