Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE - MySpace - Oakie and friends

Guest dancefloored

Guest Tru1

Pod...I watched the stream.

I started drinking at 2:30 in the afternoon for the Ohio State game...made it out until about 11, then hit the wall.

I get home and I have a bulletin from tom linking the show.

It was cool, I was almost tempted to drive 50 minutes south to see it live, but was too tired.

I was very impressed with the streaming speed. It was just like watching tv.

Space definitely did well with this one.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Jonathon peters had to be the WORST music i have ever heard on that space patio in my entire fucked up space going years. I was begging ivano or gino to go on and save my life!! that was noise....constant banging over and over and over, no melodies, hooks, just boom boom boom. i never saw so many Goku style haircuts and guido fist pumping. Ivano and gino saved the day.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Steve, you looked like the Unabomber that morning.

that i did sir that i did. i was disguising myself from the guidos. i had to be stealth and undercover.

Guest Cosmigonon

LMAO!!!!! True, and I've got the proof.

After sleeping too much and trying to convince my sister to wake up (unsuccesfully), got therre around 10 am, the place looked fantastic, the weather was just great, Ivano was tearing it down, but I gotta give it to QBA, who destroyed that patio with a couple of new tracks, that shit was awesome.

Good seeing everyone, and very weird getting there so late, I had a blast, as usual... 8)

Guest Satan

that i did sir that i did. i was disguising myself from the guidos. i had to be stealth and undercover.

steve was the unabomber, but i must agree as much as i have enjoyed some JP sets in the past (like that nocturnal marathon he pulled earlier this year for conference)....i walked in to hear some nonstop pounding with barely any breakdowns that was just not patio-esque or even on point.

I blamed it on my sobreity, but now i guess it wasnt me.

:(

Guest RzO

indeed, but with all the shit i have heard talked about JP, I went with the intentions that he would be pretty good, i too thought there was no substance, just bangs and booms. Ivano on the other hand for the little that i stayed for him got it right to where it should be, as always 8)

Guest ddg

the jp set wasnt exactly my cup of tea either...but we had a good group (and that always makes up for the bad music, or at least most of the time)

whatever remix or whatever he did to peter heller - simpler almost made me throw my redbull vodka at him..but then i would have wasted a great drink :-\

last words of wisdom

THANK GOD FOR GINO AND IVANO

Guest Cosmigonon

...almost made me throw my redbull vodka at him..but then i would have wasted a great drink :-\

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

;D

last words of wisdom

THANK GOD FOR GINO AND IVANO

amen brotha... 8)