Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Roger Sanchez wasn't at Space? Find out here...

Guest Nov11Space

Guest Cosmigonon

lp actually was trying to make him dj at bang and dj at space for about an overall playing time of 12 hours....shit lp for that just tell him free 8 ball with it!!!!!!!!!! lol jk

lmao...

Guest eskimogirl2005

I have mixed feelings for this because one' date=' I went to Space that weekend for Desyn but what I didn't like was that we were all misinformed by the promoters @ Space about Roger making a special appearance when in reality, it never happened.

This is the same thing that happened a couple of months ago at the Made in Miami Party @ Mansion when emails were sent out saying that Pete Tong would perform when he never was set to be there. But atleast the guys @ Mansion came forward and apologized but the promoters @ Space have yet to come forward, people were definetely mislead by those emails and announcements.

A lot of people went out of their way to go to Space that night due to Roger and to be mislead is just wrong, the guys at Space need to get their act together, they cant be doing stuff like that.

[/quote']

Yup, and I'm not surprised. If he knows any better he'll start playing elsewhere in MIAMI. I was thinking of that shady Mansion move with Tong when I got my 1st flyer for last week's Tong party. Un-F**king-real.

Guest eskimogirl2005

I was going to go to space that night myself & only bc I was watching Second Sun @ Bang! so i wanted a chance to see Roger. Thank God my phone died & i just decided to call it a night!