Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Round 2 - Pix & Clips! - Victor Calderone Marathon

all4tribal1414779019

Guest eskimogirl2005

Me & my best friend who was there are used to it since we mostly hang out with our male gay friends & we go to Twist & Score @ LEAST once a week. It's all about the music & they are a funner crowd anyway. I'd rather hang out with them in a long bathroom line than a bunch of catty bitches.

But there were a few girls there - I had @ least 3 of my girl friends there & there were a couple others, not many though (I even had a lesbian stalker for a while - lol!).

DJ booth

just noticed your myspace, were u the girl dancing in the vip area? by the speakers? if your looking towards the dj booth from the dancefloor, you were on the right side, small "vip" area? if so, we were right underneath ya lol, well on the dancefloor most of the time...i think you were the only one up there, which is a good thing, cuz twilo is not for the "vips" that just come out to sit n sip on drinks, its for us than can dance :P

Guest eskimogirl2005

Yes that's why I didn't try to bring any of my friends up there. It's not about that. They were dancing on the speakers in the corner below it so i had company. I danced up there pretty much the whole time I was up there & then when I got downstairs I danced too.