Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the most fattening food you love?

Guest Devilicious

Bagel Bagel Cafe South Florida Development is Underway

Friday September 22 2006

We are very excited to announce that Bagel Bagel Cafe is coming to South Florida. The location will be in Coconut Creek in the Regency Lakes Shopping Center located on State Road 7 and Regency Lakes Boulevard. Please keep checking with our website for details on when the Grand Opening will take place.

... I will drive there every week!!!

Guest LeVeL

lumpia_sampler_details.jpg

LUMPIA....!!

The Filipino Egg Roll!

None of you mother fuckers has a favorite fatty food that tastes better than these. Not your typical Asian egg roll, Lumpias are known to be very addictive.

Just ask my wife who weighs 105 lbs. She ate about 15 of these the other day none stop!

And she doesn't eat fried foods very often!

My mom was in town and rolled me enough of these to fill 1 cabinet in my freezer.

I'm saving them for Superbowl weekend bitches!!

The first thing that every none Filipino person that I meet (who are familiar with these) always asks me if I know how to make them or if I have any in my fridge..

Hey Terry where can I get these around here..that you recommend ?

The only place that I know of that might (or should) have them is a Filipino resturant in North Miami Beach called 'Tatays'

Here's some info

Tatay's

237 NE 167th St

North Miami Beach, FL

» North Dade

305-654-9494

305-654-9588 (fax)

Located in a small space formerly occupied by a KFC, Tatay’s could, in some ways, also count as fast food. The prices are cheap enough -- full meals with two entrées and a starch side are just $5.25 to $6.95. And the food does come instantly, because the eight daily selections are steam-tabled. However, the fare is not industrially produced crapola, but rather authentic homemade Philippine specialties that, though served fast, have been slow cooked to perfection. Influences are an intriguing mix of Spanish, Chinese, and Southeast Asian in dishes like kare-kare (beef in peanut sauce), lechon kawali (deep-fried pork), crispy pata (a whole crackling-on pork hock, with garlic vinegar dip), lumpia (raw-vegtable wraps), and pancit bihon (stir-fried rice noodles with vegetables and chicken). Don’t forget to take home a container of addictive adobong mani, fragrant garlic-roasted peanuts.

-From The New Times

I have never been there but I do know that it's been around for a while so it must be doing good. It's a hole in the wall place.

If you don't make it to there don't worry...

Like I told Steve (Alki) if I have a Superbowl party (Seahawks vs Chargers), I'll fry up the ones my mom left me in my freezer. ;D and I'lll fry you up some.. I have 2 freezer bags full of them.

So your saying I am invited to your Superbowl Party eventhough its going to be the Cowboys vs. Dolphins..lol :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

lumpia_sampler_details.jpg

LUMPIA....!!

The Filipino Egg Roll!

None of you mother fuckers has a favorite fatty food that tastes better than these. Not your typical Asian egg roll' date=' Lumpias are known to be very addictive.

Just ask my wife who weighs 105 lbs. She ate about 15 of these the other day none stop!

And she doesn't eat fried foods very often!

My mom was in town and rolled me enough of these to fill 1 cabinet in my freezer.

I'm saving them for Superbowl weekend bitches!!

The first thing that every none Filipino person that I meet (who are familiar with these) always asks me if I know how to make them or if I have any in my fridge..

[/quote']

Hey Terry where can I get these around here..that you recommend ?

The only place that I know of that might (or should) have them is a Filipino resturant in North Miami Beach called 'Tatays'

Here's some info

Tatay's

237 NE 167th St

North Miami Beach, FL

» North Dade

305-654-9494

305-654-9588 (fax)

Located in a small space formerly occupied by a KFC, Tatay’s could, in some ways, also count as fast food. The prices are cheap enough -- full meals with two entrées and a starch side are just $5.25 to $6.95. And the food does come instantly, because the eight daily selections are steam-tabled. However, the fare is not industrially produced crapola, but rather authentic homemade Philippine specialties that, though served fast, have been slow cooked to perfection. Influences are an intriguing mix of Spanish, Chinese, and Southeast Asian in dishes like kare-kare (beef in peanut sauce), lechon kawali (deep-fried pork), crispy pata (a whole crackling-on pork hock, with garlic vinegar dip), lumpia (raw-vegtable wraps), and pancit bihon (stir-fried rice noodles with vegetables and chicken). Don’t forget to take home a container of addictive adobong mani, fragrant garlic-roasted peanuts.

-From The New Times

I have never been there but I do know that it's been around for a while so it must be doing good. It's a hole in the wall place.

If you don't make it to there don't worry...

Like I told Steve (Alki) if I have a Superbowl party (Seahawks vs Chargers), I'll fry up the ones my mom left me in my freezer. ;D and I'lll fry you up some.. I have 2 freezer bags full of them.

So your saying I am invited to your Superbowl Party eventhough its going to be the Cowboys vs. Dolphins..lol :P

Wasn't that a past superbowl? Like Superbowl 10 or something? LOL ..

If the Seahawks get to the Superbowl then I'm going to the Superbowl!

Guest Slide On The Ice

I don't know if it's the most fattening, but I love macaroni and cheese. I also have a passion for sushi, which isn't fattening in itself but the eel sauce and spicy mayo sauce I eat it with are very fattening.

Oh, and cheesecake. Whenever I drive through Burger King for a bacon double cheeseburger combo, I get their slice of cheesecake. Their strawberry swirl cheesecake is to die for.

For more of the most fattening foods I love, see my Attack of the Yums thread. ;D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ms DJs Wife

Sorry but home made crepes! Yum Yum! :P Throw some fresh strawberries & Nutella! woooooow! Its sooo easy to make but really fattening! You basically make a pancake just make it really thin (unlike pancakes that are nice a fluffy) throw on some strawberries & nutella & ur ready to eat! BTW make sure to have a glass of something on the side.. the nutella is really rich!

• 3 weeks later...