Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP

menionleah

Hum i have been thinking about posting my situation for a while now and well im finally doing it.

two weekends ago i was chilling down at my friends dorm and were deciding what to do so we decided to go to the other dorms there were like 7-10 of us and were just hanging out. The night goes on we get a ton of liqa and like half an Oz so its like 2 or so and were leaving deciding where to go now, whether to go the other dorms and go to sleep or take the train home, so we miss the train and decide to stay in the city...

So its me and this girl i met that night, she has to leave at 630 am and its like 3 or 330 right now, so im like fuck it, shes like you can stay in my room but at 630 i have to bounce, so im like thats kewl, maybe i can get some ass tonight, but i didnt really kno how she was feeling, so i get up to her room and we are talking for alittle while and then we hop into bed, one thing leads to another and we fuck, im really fucked up from the alcohol and the treeezzz having problems then he wakes up.... so i go to stick it in and she flips over, so its doggie style, like that is best shit for a guy inthe world, like most guys love doggie style over any other position, so i bust in like 5 mins, i just couldnt hold it down, thats like totally unusual...so im like buggin' ... im like yo im sorry that was mad whack i go to the bthroom to tidy up a little and come back hop into bed, and shes like its all good whateva....we talk for like 10-15 mins and then i fucking pass out i had been up since like 5am that morning and it was like 530 -6 when i passed up. so her dad calls at like 630 to tell her to wake up and that he is downstairs waiting to pick her up, so i get dressed give her a kiss goodbye and go to this other kats room and pass out...Ok so here is the problem i dont kno how she is feeling and i tried to talk to her twice and she just blew me off, so do i try to persue anything with this gurl or do i say ill get em next time...i dont kno, like i would like to make it up to her cause i was fucking retarded but i dont kno what to do, she is really good friends with my boy so we are definitly gonna come into contact again im just lost right now

if anyone has any advice please share, im counting on you mrdick and lipz, and nikki and glowgurl and rachel1997 and phoenix, HELPPPPP

cwm45.gif

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

1) You played yourself, so consider yourself pLaYeD!!!!>>"im like yo im sorry that was mad whack"

2) Don't get emotional of anyone who does not respond

3)If you hit it once you might get a second chance... if you don't beg for it!!!

Note* next time lay off the Booze & Treez...

and do your Duty and Bang That Booty!!!!

Peace,

First impressions.......... are never second chance!!!

dont count on me that's ok cwm14.gif

but seriously, why do you want to persue anything with this girl? is it b/c...u busted one right away and you wanna show her that you are the man and you can last long.... or you like her a lot and want to develop something with her?

think why you want to involve yourself with her. cause it seems to me...having sex with you was all she wanted. smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

damn, this one is a bit tough.

I dont know sweetie.. Im thinking, and in my opinion.. she got what she wanted from you.. .. which wuz sum azz... and basically shes done with you -

I will also ask if the reason you want to contact her and get a 2nd chance or wutevah, is to prove that you are much better then your first performance, or does it have sumthing to do w/ being emotionally involved ..

if its a sex thing.. Dont stress it.. and definately dont persue it just for the purposes of FUCKING.... If she already has negative feelings toward you, this will make them worse.

But, if its because u like her or sumthing along those lines.. Then tell her just that... Honesty is key .. . IMO

Hope my opinion helps sum. =P

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by orchid21:

dont count on me that's ok cwm14.gif

yah... i'm with orchid...

anyway, let it be man... you got some ass, she got some ass... you didn't hold out for as long as you're used to, but shit happens, ya know... chalk it up to experience... cwm41.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

thnx guys yeah you guys are right, i guess it just have to do with my EGO hehe, ill just let what happens happen, its all good now i think, thanx again

so what is everyone doing this weekend?

a large group of peeps is going to webster hall this friday....ANYONE DOWN TO GO? cwm9.gif

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...