Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fetish Party - Valentine's Day - Entice your Flesh and Corrupt your Soul with NFK!!!

notforkids

sup, kids-

Hmmm... I wonder how much of all this Valentine's Day bashing is legitimate concern for the gross commercialization of love and sex in our society, and how much is really displaced anger over not having a lover of one's own...

Well, it's all a moot point; being an ethical slut, I have no need for the silly trappings of an outdated celebration of love and sexuality... I live my own brand of of eroticism everyday!

So, to all of you who would eschew the traditional and timeworn notions of romance:

There's a fetish event going on Valentine's Day at True called The Red Party. Our Hostess for the evening is the illustrious Mistress Evita, perhaps the most charming and genuinely loveable dominatrix you'll ever meet... Plus she's Boricua like me, and we beautiful brown people always keep it extra spicy y bien de caliente...

As I'm fond of saying: Love is Grand, but Lust is Better! After all, if you always hurt the one you love, why not do it for real? You bring that nice fresh ass of yours, and I'll bring the extra floggers...

The Red Party

PM me for more details if your brave enough to join me on the erotic fringes...

PEACE,

NFK

Screw The Roses, Send Me The Thorns

------------------

Sometimes, Excess is Barely Enough...

------------------

You Know What I Was, You See What I Am: Change Me, Change Me!