Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are some rules of club behavior ettiquette people should follow?

Guest mr.miami

if you're a chick and you come to a club w/ a date/guy/boyfriend and you stare me down like i have a golden penis in my pants but you dont let your boy-toy see that you're starring, make sure to leave me those digits b4 you leave.

ps...make sure u live alone that's always a plus too, makes it easier for us guys to say "i gtg now" when we are "done".

Guest mr.miami

Ladies of the board. Do you all mind if your bra or something else is showing and another lady that is a complete stranger touches your clothes without you asking to "fix" the problem?

Guest mr.miami

Ladies of the board. Do you all mind if your bra or something else is showing and another lady that is a complete stranger touches your clothes without you asking to "fix" the problem?

lol reminds me of twilo but it wasnt a bra...i think u know what im talking bout

Yeah that was my inspiration for it.

lol reminds me of twilo but it wasnt a bra...i think u know what im talking bout

Yeah that was my inspiration for it.

there has to be a slogan or catchy name, there's gotta be a terminalogy lol

Guest pod

Someone grabbed your junk and adjusted it?

Some weird girl fussed over my shirt one day. Left it worse than it usually is.

Yes I know I can't dress. No I don't care. I'm not there for your amusement. I'm there to drink and do what I love to do.

Guest mr.miami

Ladies how about a response to the question?

Guest myles hie

Please dont yell in my ear. If you have to yell over the music thats fine, from a foot or so away. If you are up in my ear talking because the music is too loud you don't need to yell you are right fucking there. The point of getting closer is so you don't have to yell. I'm gonna go def from these idiots before the speakers and head phones get to me.

Guest swirlundergrounder

1.) You should always grab girls asses and when they turn around to see who is grabbing their ass, point to the guy that's passing by you and blame it on him....

2.) If the door guy doesn't let you in right away cause a scene and yell at him, "Fuckin asshole! Do you know who I'am? I'll have your ass fired if you don't let me in right now".

3.) If possible, when the bartender turns around to grab a bottle, reach into their tip jar and steal their tips.

4.) Stand on top of the couch in the VIP section and yell "HEY UNDERCOVER COPS, YOU HAVE THE WRONG GUY!"

5.) Go into the women's bathroom and piss on the toilet seat and steal all the toilet paper.

6.) Go up to the DJ and bump the turntables. Oh andwhile you are up there ask him if he can play any rock & roll.

7.) When that crazy guy named POD comes around with his annoying camera, shove it back in his face like he's the paparazzi. Chicks will love this and think you are actually someone famous..

8.) Light up a cigar and blow the smoke into someones face...

9.) Find a girl with high heels on dancing on the dance floor and throw a bunch of pennies where she's dancing to see just how good of balance she has.

10.) Go up to a girl with at least a 34C rack and ask her if you can titty fuck those juggs...

Guest pod

10.) Go up to a girl with at least a 34C rack and ask her if you can titty fuck those juggs...

Give her a pearl necklace for her birthday.

Guest Marina22

1.) You should always grab girls asses and when they turn around to see who is grabbing their ass, point to the guy that's passing by you and blame it on him....

2.) If the door buy doesn't let you in right away cause a scene and yell at him, "Fuckin asshole! Do you know who I'am? I'll have your ass fired if you don't let me in right now".

3.) If possible, when the bartender turns around to grab a bottle, reach into their tip jar and steal their tips.

4.) Stand on top of the couch in the VIP section and yell "HEY UNDERCOVER COPS, YOU HAVE THE WRONG GUY!"

5.) Go into the women's bathroom and piss on the toilet seat and steal all the toilet paper.

6.) Go up to the DJ and bump the turntables. Oh andwhile you are up there ask him if he can play any rock & roll.

7.) When that crazy guy named POD comes around with his annoying camera, shove it back in his face like he's the paparazzi. Chicks will love this and think you are actually someone famous..

9.) Find a girl with high heels on dancing on the dance floor and throw a bunch of pennies where she's dancing to see just how good of balance she has.

Terry, you are the shit, I think we should hang one night and do all of these to patrons.. Number ten, has been done to me and most girls I'm sure but they don't need to say anything cause the look says it all. ::) Guys, if you are going to eye-fuck our tits why don't you do it while we're not right in front of you and having a conversation with you. :P So un-slick..

Guest swirlundergrounder

2.) If the door buy doesn't let you in right away cause a scene and yell at him, "Fuckin asshole! Do you know who I'am? I'll have your ass fired if you don't let me in right now".

Terry, you are the shit, I think we should hang one night and do all of these to patrons.. Number ten, has been done to me and most girls I'm sure but they don't need to say anything cause the look says it all. ::) Guys, if you are going to eye-fuck our tits why don't you do it while we're not right in front of you and having a conversation with you. :P So un-slick..

I have been the victim of #1. Someone little cuban Danny Devito looking like guy was going around the old Space on the old patio and grabbing girls asses while passing by. Then the girl turned around and he pointed the finger at me... LOL

The rest on the list I've either done myself or have been witness to.

You said 'eye fuck our tits'.... how funny!